Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yaba in melbourne

Pope John Paul

Bluelighter
I've heard of dealers, who sell ice, selling little orange speed pills with no logo which are 'mad' and very expensive. Sounds like yaba to me, anyone seen or tried these pills?

^^
what exactly is yaba? i've heard it's popular in Asia (seen it on Foreign Correspondent i think), but i don't know what it actually is, and i'm sure a lot of others here don't know either.

I'v been to thailand taken it there it's $1.50 australian per pill there, users ussally take 3-10 each session althought hard core addicts take 30-40 pills per session. ya smoke it in a thin foil ussaly peal from cigarrete pack or chewing gum foil and inhaled using a paper straw, the ligher adjusted to a lite flame and a tooth pick stuck in the gas hole to make the flame sharper. It stuff taste real nice when ya smoke as in the taste and smell and produces a high simular to meth but not as good but the come down is much worse with extream paranoia and halucinations. trust me I'v lived in Thailand for a long time this stuff simpiy a mixture of several amphetamine type stimulents and heroin and is very dirty and will drive the user insane as the term yaba in thai mean the insane pill if ya do try it don't do it on a regular basis as u will go insane like so many of thailand yong generation have

I was half watching some show, where they mentioned it. Little orange pills, meth and caffine if my mind serves me correctly. The caffine was in there for sure... and the rest story was about meth...
Something like that anyway.

This is possibly shabu (or shaboo) which I beleive is ice... correct me if I am wrong.
Test is all I can say... also does anyone know how ice would test??? Some of the recent 'meth' has been turning up odd test results... just some thoughts floating around...?
------------------
Have fun - Play safe

yabaa speaks for itself. Crazy drug or insane pill. As far as I know it's OK to try but afterwards it's pretty harsh. I think I'd rather not go crazy.
smile.gif

------------------
If I melt dry ICE, do you think I can swim without getting wet?

Munch Ice turns up clear on the testers and when burnt also smokes clear.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

Yaba is another name for meth. Don't pay a high price for it.
The name yaba is usually translated as people above have mentioned 'crazy medicine' - meaning if you have enough of it you are very likely to suffer from amphetamine psychosis.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth.shtml
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

there was an interesting article on yaba proliferation through thailand in Ralph magazine (of all places!) several months ago. Seems to be a mix of stimulants as stated above, meth, speed, caffeine, cat, basically everything is chucked in together and mixed up.
Don't go paying big money for these things, as stated previously, they cost virtually nothing in thailand.
Plenty of horror stories about people going schitzo etc, but too much of something that unclean and your obviously gonna do some damage I reckon.

I saw that docco too, about a week back.
It definetely said it contained both meth and caffeine. Why? I don't know
I wouldn't like the mix personally

Has anyone ever seen that news footage of that Thai guy holding a meat cleaver to a babys throat? He is standing on the roof of some building, fully schitzing out. The Thai police shot him in the head. He's dead.
Baby was fine though.
But my question was, who's his dealer? Where can I get some? .....not