• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed price (melb)

tyler....i won't comment on the above price, cos speed varies a lot, whether its cut, whether its meth or whizz, how good it is, yadda yadda...try doing a search here and theres a few price threads, and there is an official price thread for lots of cities and stuff in the other drugs forum...
hope that helps.
smile.gif

Seems like a good price to me. I roughly estimate $20 for every point, but it vastly depends upon how cut it has been, as the above already mentioned.

Firstly.... its all meth, its ALL METH!
smile.gif
Now although there is no conclusive chemical testing etc etc and it may just be heresay, but the majority of stuff your going to encounter in VIC is methamphetamine. I know this is a rather bland and broad generalisation but MEH.
Prices of meth/speed will however varly greatly on the quality and quantity encounterd so it is rather hard to give an exact price. Try before you buy, and when you buy decide if it is worth $200-300 a gram or $25-35 per 1/10 gram.

Im sorry bossdog but most of the speed in vic(or oz for that matter)is plain amphetamine sulphate....how do i know?..because although i dont really understand the proscess i have seen it done a few times back in my bad daze(lol)...and yes there is crystal meth around(as in what all the seppo's talk about)but its rare as fuck...theres more real ice(4,methyl-aminorex)around in Australia than crystal meth,imo anyway....have a look at police sezuires in oz and youll see only about 30% of all the speed they catch people with is methamphetamine...oh yeah does anyone know if you can get adderall in Australia??

Dude the police claim they find heroin in a large percentage of pills, but that doesn't make it true. And you also did say "back in my bad days", which could also be taken to mean "not very recently"...
There's some threads floating around somewhere that are fairly recent, that go into detail about why most of the stuff around is actually meth at the moment - but basically we know it because it's been tested with the EZ-Test Supreme which can tell the difference.
smile.gif

I can't find the thread I'm thinking of though - if anyone know's the one I mean could they post a link...

I am of two minds on this one, it seems very likely it would all be meth, I mean who'd bother with regular amphetemine when you could cook up meth?
However, I've only ever had meth (was sold as meth as opposed to normal speed), once and that was in powder form, and was fucking shitloads better than any rock or base I've ever had.

In australia,
meth=methamphetamine, usually high grade stuf
also known as crystal sometimes ice if you dont know what you are talking about.
Speed=methamphetamine, only cut to shit so it feels weaker, its exactly the same stuff.
Ice=4-MA, potent stuff and fairly rair.
or if you are the cops ice=meth , they report busting 1.96kg of 'Ice' a few months ago, it was meth, the cops dont know dick about street names, they use meth and ice interchangeably, because they thinck that ice is the street name for meth.
trust me when i say this, few people would actually go to the trouble of actually making amphetamine sulphate when they can just as easily make methamphetamin HCL and sell it for twice as much.
As for the price, if you get say 3 decent hits out of it, ie keep you up all night you got a good deal, use this as a guideline.

^
|
The above all makes pretty good sense. My pedantic side forces me to mention that Ice (shabu/u4euh) is named 4-methylaminorex and is usually abbreviated to 4-MAR.
This is to avoid confusion with 4-MA, or 4-methoxyamphetamine, which is another name for para-methoxyamphetamine (PMA).
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 15 October 2001).]

I think our wonderful BT has it right...
Ice
Not sure about 'speed' necessarily being methamphetamine though in HTK's post... just keeping up appearances.

oops didn't read what he said properly, comprende
smile.gif

4-MAR is ice
4-MA is PMA
Alrighty then!