• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can you buy test kits over the counter in Melbourne anyhwere?

rollbear

Bluelighter
A few of us second timers going out tonight with unfamiliar looking things and I'm hoping someone can advise if anywhere sells testing kits OTC? OR do any clubs test for you or is that only overseas. Any help before tonight much appreciated.

This is probably better posted in Australian Drug Discussion 2001, but from memory (I'm not from Melbourne), i think Off Ya Tree sell them.

Moving to Aus/NZ Drug Discussion, like the man said
wink.gif

Bongo Dreams up the Astor end of Chapple St sell them...
And just as a side note - how is this different to posting supliers for 5htp? Personally I think we should be allowed to post both because both are for harm minimisation... fair enough not allowing details of places that sell bulbs or salvia.
Just wanted to get clarification on the rules because I've seen 5htp threads closed in the past.
smile.gif

I'm pretty sure they have testing each friday nite at cage - just wander up and say gday to the enlighten guys and gals that do it. They'll most likely be selling kits there as well.
smile.gif

OK my take on the issue is this: we have historically banned posting of suppliers for ANYTHING but 5-htp and testers. That's the rule. The reasons for this are quite obvious given current outside scrutiny of Bluelight and I won't go into a validation of the rules.
There are a million threads about sources for 5-HTP so the only reason I can think that I would have closed someone's thread is so the information isn't spread around.
All you have to do is search for the terms "5-HTP" or "tester" and you'll have the answers.
If you want sources of anything else, Bluelight is not the place to look. We're here to serve information only. Nothing else. The purpose of Bluelight is not to find where to get mushrooms, or nitrous, or parahernalia, or any other legal or illegal products really. This is to keep Bluelight safe.
In my opinion it is rude to ask for those kind of products when the rules are so clear. It's also kinda rude to use this kind of discussion board to advertise your products unless you're a Bluelight sponsor. If you want to arrange banner ads or post advertising for your own products here, I would encourage you to contact the Administrators.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

What about in Brissie? any1 know whereabouts they sell testing kits in brisbane?

Thanks to those who helped out with the info, appologies to the admin. for breaking them rules - have a good night all.