Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Schoolies tips please

Hardicus

Bluelighter
Well, its almost schoolies time and i need everyone's hints for keeping my brain alive over this 2 week marathon.

Set aside time for rest
Make sure you eat and make it healthy stuff -skip the fast food etc
Remember you can have fun without drugs (its true really!)

The more sex you have, the more seratonin is released.
wink.gif

Think of it as preloading before rolling. Just walk the streets and ask if anyone else wants to preload with you - it'll work fine!
8)

Get drunk on the first nite - and then stay drunk for the following two weeks. Make sure you don't sober up. Hell that's what schoolies is all about - isn't it?
Nah - lots of water and a big bowl of pasta each nite will treat ya right
smile.gif

Well... 2 weeks huh?
That would mean you have 2 nights of MDxx ingestion in the period, once at the start and once at the end, which would be a great plan for the time anyway, start schoolies off with an awesome night and end it the same way.
If you really wanted to push it you could try a night in between, but I wouldnt recommend it, the second and third time ingesting wouldnt be as fun and the effects would be dulled.
Some of the best advice is eat well, drink lots of water (especially before bed if you have been drinking... easiest way to avoid a hangover by far) and most of all get some sleep during the time. Remember that it may be lots of fun to go really hard for a couple of weeks and supposedly have the time of your life, but your brain has to last you the rest of that life so it is worth taking care of. Try any pre- and post-loading methods that you can. Most of all take care of yourself and to the best of your knowledge, know what you are ingesting.
Have a great time!!!
------------------
Have fun - Play safe

Well you could do the simple progression of drugs that we're told occurs to everyone
DAY
1 - Coffee
2 - Cigarette's
3 - Alcohol
4 - Weed
5 - DXM
6 - Nitrious
7 - Meth
8 - MDMA
9 - Ketamine
10 - Shrooms
11 - LSD
12 - 2C-i
13 - Cocoain
14 - Herion.
That will make for a fun 2 weeks. With a very big
wink.gif
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

damn, thats gutsy doing shrooms before LSD!
shrooms is like 10-1000 times more intense than LSD!!!
------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest."
-
All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Pull your money out, and spend schoolies working at a Canadian ski resort instead... Its what I did, and ended up costing the same, but I got a good month of boarding in!

if you are going to be taking anything then i would think it would be wise to go easy on the alcohol. Basically dont get tanked then have something.
smile.gif

------------------
'Electricity is for more than just powering wind mills' - Ali G

I second elver!
------------------
You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere you'll have to run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

Hardicus if you tell us what you plan on taking or are considering taking then we may actually be able to give you some semi-useful tips so you don't fry your brain completely. That is if this thread is seriously asking for advice in the first place.

Yep, gotta agree...
schoolies is about hanging with all ya mates from school... gettin tanked... drinkin a shitload of beer.. cruisin around and checkin out all the women.. very sociable thing.. (including the day.. thats right)
Some people i knew did drugs a whole heap and were irritable dicks all throughout the day.. agro/sleeping/mood swingin etc why the rest of us cooked up a barby with a slab of piss... =) just my opinion

Sorry about the vague topic, i was in class.
So this is the deal.
I got 1 week in portsea, 1 week in lorne
I'm planning on 3 pill nights, 1 pill day, 1 acid night, heapsa weed, and some salvia. and of course beer, lotsa beer.
What i need are suggestions on how to space everything and how to keep myself sane. I can't get 5htp - i have no credit card. Yes, i know this is not a responsible plan, but meh, schoolies. So please, any help would be appreciated.
------------------
"I've come to tear down everything around you, and you know what i'm going to replace it with? Something new. God. The world of God."

well, if you are still at school, and already this accomplished at polydrug use, I would suggest 'keep sane' is wrong tense
Fuck, what ever happened to a couple of strongbows and a cone
Harm minimisation people, not a site for assisting others to wreck themselves.....
old man ping shuffles home

No offense Pinger, but i have used many drugs in the past, and have held off the whole of year 12, so although harm minimisation is very important, i still feel as though i have earned a few weeks of braindead mind melting fun. So, that is why i started this thread, to try and get some half-assed suggestions on harm minimisation for a stupid person like me who enjoys destroying their brain.
P.S. can't wait till advent*jah, 2 days after i get back. YAY!
------------------
PPS - Seriously, thanx Pinger, your posts have taught me heaps, sorry about being a little agitated.
[This message has been edited by Hardicus (edited 12 October 2001).]

You're planning on Salvia at schoolies? Hahaha, don't... just don't.
Have the acid on the last night or otherwise you'll be too wrecked why you're there.

Well, I went on schoolies last year and found the following useful...
Sleep. I reckon about 8 hours a night should keep you going healthy. Especially if you're planning on going that hard, sleep will allow your body to recover, ie more seratonin yay! On schoolies we started using weed medicinally, ie to sleep, more than for recreation...
Vitamins. I took antioxidant multis (bio ace excel), vit C and echinacea every day. Also magnesium and 5-htp for before/after pilling. Now I know this won't help everyone, BUT i was the only person there taking vitamins and i was the only one who didn't get sick in some way. I also pilled 3 times in just over a week (good pills too) and the last one was just as good as the first...
I also think your pill day idea should be a mandatory schoolies requirement... Anyway, hope I've been of some assistance. Have a mad time dude!
AJ.
PS. Tip #3: Take a few cones down to the beach at 4am before you go to bed and watch the sunrise. The sweetest way to end the day
smile.gif

Harm minimisation advice: take less drugs
Other than that - use your common sense and all the knowledge you've gained from BL, meaning, make sure if you're gonna punch it really hard, that there's someone to look after you and make sure you don't lose your shit.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

No worries, it need be said, and always be in the front of your mind.
There are going to be many many people fucking themselves up, make sure you try to look out for people and give them advice/help if in trouble.
And it's mostly jealousy, on my part. I never got to go to schoolies!
And I've always found salvia a little introspective for groups, but each to their own.
OH, and probably the most important thing.
SAFE SEX
Have fun (zimmer frames out the door0

Have your proof of age card/licence.
Because if you come into my bottleshop on the Gold Coast without ID, pretending to be 18 when you're not, im gonna kick your ass. Then security will kick it a second time as you leave the shop.