Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info required : Yellow Question Marks : Sydney

[Matt]

Bluelighter
Light yellow, question mark on one side split on the other. Smell VERY strong can be easily smelt when satchet bag isnt even open. Any1 come accross these or know why they smell so strong? Thnx.

can you give more detals?
speckled?
size?
are they the same press as the green ?'s ?
Could it be true?! a new batch of orange ?s !! *fingers crossed* please let it be true!

well this may silly, but i generally "dont trust" yellow pills

There are some dodgy orange ?'s doing the rounds in sydney. Test orangey brown. mate had one and said that it wasn't just speed. Beware!
I know of some dodgy white ?'s going around the Central Coast at the moment too.
Yet to hear about the yellows... good luck!

totally out of curiosity stylin, but why the fuck not?
------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ...

experience, and the only good yellow pills ive found were tp's and i didnt rate them that high anyhow
ive just come to not trust yellow pills till i see a test result...

light yellow/orange ?
Same looking press and logo as good green ?. Chalky pill, powder in the bag seen. Strange smell allmost like vitamin tablets.
Tested quick to orange on E1
Tested blue on EZ supreme
User reports are strange, visuals and 'different than speed'.
I know someone who has consumed several good pills before and thought these were the real thing!?!
Anyone with any ideas?

Just gained trusted info that these are just a K/Meth combo.
Supposed to be a potent mix too.

Shtonkalot - sounds like a really accurate deduction, thanks.
smile.gif

Orange on E tester - speed or meth
Blue on Supreme - meth
User reports meth & something else
Ketamine and meth are often combined in speedbombs, so it's quite possible that you're spot on. Take care with these pills just in case, however because sometimes a cook will throw in caffeine as well, or any other random ingredients. Always treat speedbombs with care (chuck em away IMHO).
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.