Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Death after Slinky-Melb

*E*van

Bluelighter
upon the grapevine today i heard a sad story..
after attending slinky last weekend a young lady died after taking a pill (sorry im not sure of the type..i will try to find out) apparently she was not drinking alcohol or doing anything else and she had taken pills before
Ill try to get more info..apparently she was taken home feeling unwell then left to sleep..and upon friends checking for her..she was no longer.
a sad predicament

sad to hear... but find details...
frown.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

poor girl. she had no idea too. let this be a lesson tho...
------------------
it's all fun and games till someone pokes an eye out.

This is terrible, I wish I had known this when I spoke to you earlier Ev. Did you know her personally?
Yep there is a little lesson in this, testing cant tell you everything either but it is a little bif of info, which is better than nothing.

sad but true guys, its just a shame that this happens, as i always say guys test ur pills, pls pls test ur pills, go out today and buy an ez test kit, its worth it if u value ur life>>>
TEST UR PILLS!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

Don't be so quick to hide behind "your testing kit".
Ecstasy is not benign. Despite having a high lethal dose it does have contra-indications and people can react badly to it.
Let's await the facts...

Test
Drink
Rest
C a Doc if your unwell.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

I heard, from my mum of all ppl, about a girl who had a heart attach that night. Dont know if is is the same one or not.
I think it just reminds us of how carefull we should be....
and how important good info is to avoid such situations
[This message has been edited by banana_man (edited 08 October 2001).]

OMG thats terrible
i've only been in the rave scene 4 2 yrs, & i'm still learning ... but i always look after friends when i notice something is wrong

hmmm sad to hear.... Test your pills people.. even if it means going out to the car...
We always have a watcher in our party group who stays straight and keeps an eye on everyone else till the drugs wear off. Harm reduction...
TG..

being the watcher would blow man
unless you wanted to be
which i obviously wouldnt...
smile.gif

There's no shame in being a trip sitter... plus it's only a few hours to make sure your friends are ok, and you'd feel safer too if you knew there was one of your friends who was capable of dealing with anything bad that happened to you.
The only thing you have to be careful of is getting paranoid that they're "not having any fun" because that can preoccupy your thoughts
smile.gif

Trip-sitters are great people to have around, plus they are more likely to be able to drive you home without being hammered too
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

*Puts hand up*
Yep being a trip sitter can be awesome fun. You can also assist in contolling there hallucinations. Like if there a bit scared of something convince them that they having a conversation with a smurf or something and it will be all good.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

I was told this by someone who is friends with the sister of the departed.
Sadly she was a first time user with a weak heart. She didn't know she had a weak heart, nor did she test her pill. I don't know what pill she took. However she did die from a heart attack. Her friends didn't know, and they couldn't call an ambulence in time.
Anyone know if a clean mdma pill could do this? I have a friend with a weak heart, who found this out about 4 years ago when we first tried speed and he suffered a minor heart attack. So i was guessing maybe she got a speed bomb, maybe mdma and meth or a k/speed bomb.

yes, MDMA will put a strain on your heart, and should be avoided if you have a heart condition.

BigT!
wink.gif

Just wanted to mention that I had a wicked time trip sitting some people not too long ago. It is very underrated. Funny though, I was glad I didn't trip because my set was just wrong and I knew it!
smile.gif