• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

**RULES OF BL** In light of recent events........

B

blufluffybunny

I posted this because I dont think many newbies, or even oldies have read. We need to remember it's OK to ask about reports about pills and related subjects: good bad, dangerous etc etc. We are all here to help each other and make sure no one is going to hurt themselves by giving as much info as possible. But for god's sakes dont say shit like "I'm gonna buy ten if they are good" or "Ive got heaps of these pills coming" (Im sure you all know what I mean.....
*SO PLEASE READ KIDDIES*
"Especially on the message boards you will find a free and open discussion on ecstasy. It might seem that anything is possible here. Yet, this virtual board is still situated in reality and nobody here wants to get in trouble. There are a few simple rules to follow:
Do not ask for drugs.
Do not attempt to sell drugs.
What you do in your spare time is your own responsability. This is a discussion forum for the ecstasy scene. We do not want to encourage you, or disencourage you, to use drugs. The main point of this site is to help people to get the facts and make educated choices so they can choose for themselves, and offer a free place to chat for a community that is interested in ecstasy. It is NOT a place where we like to see felonies comitted. If you are interested in making money in illegal ways, this website will not help you. Drug dealing on this board is not tolerated! Messages that suggest soliciting for drug deals will be removed from the forum as soon as possible. If you see such a message, please ignore it and report it to the moderators.
Enjoy"

Amen to that - a very timely reminder.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I'm down wit that jive....i think a lot of people got a little carried away and lost sight of what this board is all about....and correct me if i'm wrong, but isnt this supposed to be an ecstasy discussion page for the safety of those who enjoy dabling in the occasional eccy and not some sort of instructional site on how to get high from household chems and pharmacuticals. Dont get me wrong i'm all for harm minimisation but i think when we start talking about nangs, DXM, ether and the such we've kinda strayed in the wrong direction....let's not only watch what we say for the cops, but let's think about what we say as a reflection of us....are we a semi-intelligent discussion board about ecstasy information and harm minimisation or are we fucking street trash discussing what we can sniff to get a buzz...what's next tips on chroming????????
SORRY BOUT THE RANT YALL HAVE A NICE DAY YA HEAR

Word bro.
For those out there who are not clear on this, drug discussion does not involve throwing around incriminating evidence.
Like:
'Yo, last night I got fucked off my nut on 4 Red Kangaroos at Wankopia, and they are so mad I'm of to grab another 10 pack! They are the bomb! So, whose up for Flatulence 5 next week? I'll be peaking my ass of there in an illegal mannner as well! Woohoo!"
You don't need to put ANY fucking specifics about what it is you have taken in your post, or what you plan to indulge in for the future. If you are doing a pill report just give the details, not stuff like 'I ate a bunch of these, all good' no... Just stick to reporting the facts. Everybody should be very vauge concerning their personal usage online... Sometimes people forget that this is a very public and well known forum. All it takes is some smarts and discrecion, and you have nothing to worry about.
Simple rules people.

*El Bump-o*
------------------
Proud to be a part of Camp Bubbles
Psychonaut in training.
"uh, Houston? We have a drug problem."