Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rollin in the daytime

Lea

Bluelighter
How many of you bluelighters out there drop during the daytime? Some of my BEST rolls have been during the day. Seriously, I love dropping a pill for brekkie. I get the picture that the majority of ppl out there only associate xtc with raves and clubs. It is a love drug too, and fuck it makes the days AWESOME! It's a totally different experience.

I have always wondered what it would be like to drop during the day... So its good eh? Well i might have to put that on my "to do" list! hehe

I don't like it during the day, I find it gives me a very mild effect.

yup - brunny street festival was great. Sun and great music + grass = fun. Just walking around town with a big cheezy grin on ya face. Better than a club in my book
smile.gif

check out a thread i started ages ago about this exact same topic called:
"Non-Rave & Day-Rolling"
search for it in the old drug discussion forum . . . sorry i dunno how to post a link . . .
smile.gif

------------------
. . . HEAVEN IS ON THE WAY AND WE'LL WRAP THE WORLD AROUND IT . . .

I also need the dark, i seem to lose the effect during the day.
Everything seems way too bright.
8)

Nah, It's AWESOME! Anything you do is fun! Just a regular day, (not working of course) if you've got nothing to do, pop a pill and go about your day as normal...with others that have dropped. We had pills at the beach the other day, and I cannot describe how great it was! The feeling of sand in your toes, the sun on your back, diving under waves...fantastic! Dark sunnies, and you can go anywhere! Next pill I'm dropping is going to be a daytime, I've just talked myself into it!
...and I find the comedown virtually non-existant because I haven't been up all night exhausting my body, losing fluids, and bursting my eardrums.

Nah, It's AWESOME! Anything you do is fun! Just a regular day, (not working of course) if you've got nothing to do, pop a pill and go about your day as normal...with others that have dropped. We had pills at the beach the other day, and I cannot describe how great it was! The feeling of sand in your toes, the sun on your back, diving under waves...fantastic! Dark sunnies, and you can go anywhere! Next pill I'm dropping is going to be a daytime, I've just talked myself into it!
...and I find the comedown virtually non-existant because I haven't been up all night exhausting my body, losing fluids, and bursting my eardrums.

i love taking drugs during the day. one of the best times i've had in ages was tripping out in the city with a bunch of friends. we went to arcades and played video games, walked around darling harbour and went and saw a 3D movie at imax. it was fucking unreal and everyone MUST go to imax when on acid. pills and gas are fun during the day too, they just make everything that little bit more special and nice.

my first pill experiences were just taking popping and smoking weed during the day.
its certainly made going to clubs on pills that much better......
but the first 3 or 4 pills i had were at concerts during the day and just at a mates place sitting around off chops......
it was good fun coz its makes u appreciate the pills more rather than needing an environment to pill to (if that makes sense)

ive a story to add, my first pill (pink dome, bloody intense:p) was taken the night before i had to work, from 12-6 at a fitting room in a certain perth dept store.
anywho, i had almost no sleep beforehand, and drank 2 red bulls before i started. now i already had a bit of afterglow, but wholly shit! the pill kicked right back in until about 3pm. i was chatting to random people that were near me etc all day, was quite amusing. spent the rest of the time trying not to look so drugfucked to the 50yo female full timers heehehe. the rest of the people about my age new what was going on, and every now and again came up to me for a bit of a talk and giggle
smile.gif

needless to say work was actually fun, untill the last 2 hours
frown.gif
where i felt like a goddamn zombie. these days i get the day off after i drop, but i reckon ill try it during the day later aswell. ive heard the extract from morning glory seeds is great to take in the morning too, esp since it wont screw with your sleeping patterns too much. anyone tried this?