Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDA lab busted on Central Coast!

shtonkalot

Bluelighter
This out of yesterdays local SUN NEWS newspaper:-
'Two central coast men allegedly found with a form of ecstacy worth more than $60,000 were refused bail in Cessnock Local court last week..(two men)..were charged with manufacturing the drug at Mulbring in the Hunter Valley.
The arrests followed surveillance by police from Strike Force Polis over a number of weeks.
Search warrants were executed at Toukley and Gorokan, where police seized methylenedioxyamphetamine with an estimated street value of $60,000...'
Goto: http://www.suntoday.com.au/news/5857.html?x=1
Next time I hear of a 'local' fromm my DD I might just pull out the EZ test.
[This message has been edited by shtonkalot (edited 05 October 2001).]

yes it is easier to manufacture mda than mdma. in fact its one whole extra step. but a rather big and hard step (not hard to do, but hard to be able to do). this is why you often get mda in mdma pills, because the chemist just flat out can't be fucked and doesn't think anyone will notice (which they uisually don't)*
smile.gif

*disclaimer: i am not a chemist.

there is usually always some locasl that are mdxx. But most aint thats the problem. Pity they got caught though heheh.

Random:
its not an extra step, just a different chemical used in the LAST step.
However MDA can be made from an entirely different synthesis, NOT starting from safrole, which MDMA cannot be made from.
This is actually probably what they found, which was y they knew it was MDA being made.