Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cheap 5HTP in Oz if you mention Bluelight

Melatonin

Bluelighter
5HTP is sold in Australia legally at
[deleted, please contact melotonin for the address - horse]
It costs about $38 and a few dollars to send.
If you mention Bluelight the management says they will take 20% off your order.
It says on the website that orders can only be sent to Queensland addresses, but many people have a friend living in QLD that can forward the parcel.(That's how I got around it)
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 05 October 2001).]

Nice one, you fucking idiot... thats your site - your bluelight contact email is the same as the contact details on the site.
So, normally I would be incredibly pissed that you attempted to advertise on this site, but this gets funnier by the second...
1) This site is monitored by federal police.
2) As far as I know, you may be conducting illegal activities.
3) You have your full contact details on that site.
4) The first reply exposed you.
Moron.

LOL! This is better than the promoters in meetups that write party reviews as if they were actually partying!!!
wink.gif

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
I do work for this company and I was trying to increase their sales.
It is a shame that people buy products from America which are available here in Australia.
It seemed to me that this was a forum for letting people know that these products are approaved by the TGA and are available here.
Oh well.....

When I first visited bluelight, I saw that the writers were saying you could get 5HTP from this or that website in America. It is interesting that you can mention American websites but you can't mention Australian websites.
By the way, we NEVER spam.
If you want to get DHEA, 5HTP and HGH from America when they can be legally sold in Australia......I guess that is your choice.

That you came back to explain is good, and lifts my regard of you.
When you originally posted this morning, I read the post about bluelighters getting a discount, and thought it a little sus.
So I went to the site, searched for the word 'bluelight' and came up with nothing, which meant that you were associated with the management there somehow.
So I looked at your profile, saw that you had just registered, and had posted 3 times, and all 3 were ads. Then I checked the contact details on that site, and saw they were yours.
So the conclusion to be reached at the time: Someone had joined simply to flood the forum with ads. From that conclusion, I did what I could to negate any earnings the company may have otherwise received.
But that you came back to explain is good - I expected 'Melatonin' to be a throwaway nickname from spammers.
smile.gif

If you are going to advertise... at least be honest. No-one goes back to a dodgy 5-htp dealer.
Best of luck with your venture, with the advent of Vitamins Australia stopping their supply of 5-htp, it's nice to see another Australian source pop up, so long as they're not too dodgy and don't lie too much
wink.gif

Laws passed 8 years ago for the Therapeutic Goods Administration for Australia do not effect practitioners in Queensland who are licenced as sole traders. However these practioners (or their stores) can not sell 5HTP to people outside QLD because then they come under the Federal Law.
Some great advocates of alternative medicine have moved to Qld in recent years so they can legally give their patients products such as 5HTP.

Actually, that last post makes sense.
Unless the QLD Government has enacted an equivalent to the Therapeutic Goods Administration Act (Cth), the law only realistically applies to corporations or people/corporations that deal in interstate trade. There are other areas it covers but they probably don't concern many of us.
It's all due to the Constitution (God bless it!) but there's no need to bore you all with details (unless you want them).
It's all here anyways.
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/tga1989191/s6.html

This thread was funny up until these last 2 posta above. But hey i agree with the others have said still heheh
smile.gif