Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MTV CAPS

Jaymz

Bluelighter
Just got hold of some massive green caps which are supposed to be the equal to 2 green MTV's (a batch of green MTV's was crushed on the way here and the damaged pills were crushed and put into caps) Has anyone had one and what was it like?? what would it be like taking the equal to two MTV'S???? Is it safe. Brissie area

Always really hard to tell if a cap is good until you try it or know for sure that is good.
Sounds like someone was trying to sell them off, cause 2 MTVs crushed up would not fit in a pill. One whole pill crushed up in a cap is maybe 0.6 or 0.7 full.
8)

umm fst, I have crushed up 2 pills and put in a cap before, for renaissance on long weekend I put 4 pills into 2 caps....there may have been a little left over, can't remember but the vast majority of it fit.
As far as your problem if you have any doubts why not just get another cap and split the one you have into 2, drop the first and if you feel you need another drop the second.

I REALLY doubt that there are two MTVs in there.
The thing with caps is, it's pretty damn easy to 'dilute' whatever is in there.
And as FST said, unless they're bigger than usual sized caps - you're not going to fit 2 pills in there. One crushed pill will fill a standard sized cap about 2/3 of the way.
[This message has been edited by Bubbles (edited 05 October 2001).]

is weighing the contents an option?
I think an average pill weighs 2grams... so I'm told. If you can get hold of an MTV and weigh that also then you're set as jelly mayte!

My MTV is weighing in at .275grams..
------------------
"I just wanna say.... that, was a GREAT idea man!!"
Half Baked

Yep, the average pill clocks in at about 250-300mg.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

i think i've seen these caps aswell... and they are huge and yes they would fit 2 MTV's (think 24mm long and about 6mm wide, plus they weigh in at a whoopping 800mg)
tho, i don't know of anyone who's had any.
Maxi

Well,
How much did you pay for them?
if you payed = or <$50 then me thinks that you could have been fooled. Who would sell 2 green MTV's for the price of 1, when they could just put 1 in a cap to get their customer nicely satisfied?
it Dus Not MAke.. SenthCe!!! Bwahahaha!
see?

ive seen these as well i just got two of these caps but a smaller version which is about 1 1/2 coz when u pull it open the powder is heaped on top and it doesnt fit in it.
i also got a pink kangaroo cap which was HUGE! i think they were just a one time thing according to my source. and i got mine for 35 and it was fucken sick!!!!