Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah theres about 50 amanitas growing in my front yard around the pine trees.
quite beautiful to look at

guys apparently there was frost this morning (yesterday morning lol) Would that really kill all the mushrooms or just 'kill' it as in it stops growing but still contains actives? Was planning to leave for a hike in about 3 hours. Is it worth it to wait a while?

todays frost is not gonna kill anything yo.

its a myth i believe (psillo can correct me wrong)

i think they still can grow just fine. just some will have oxidised (bruising) due to the coldness :)

but no harm done. the shrrooomys they love the cold

Went for a look at my spot last weekend to see how it was going and to my horror the spot had been torn apart amd a park/bbq area is being built there. I felt like I had just witnessed a war crime :( I also found a hell of a lot of Aminitas, was curious to try them but after a little bit of research decided that they weren't worth it. Well gotta find another spot now me thinks.

This is perfect weather right now. This weekend will be a great time to go hunting in Vic for all you newbs out there.

Looking to head up the blue mountains this weekend. It's been raining up there today, and forcast for next few days is around 3 ° C -
11 ° C . Are these temps to cold??

think i might also get out in adelaide, maybe on the sunday :) having nice cold and rainy days these past couple.... hopefully have some nice pics.

got a hectic weekend planned (drugs, fishing charter,drugs,party) so hopefully i have time :p

if you get findings ''sexy headdah'' be sure to upload them :p

oh for sure buddy. tomorrow i shall have my mushroom boots on. and go for a looksie ;)

and i'll def have fotos :D :D :D :D :DDD

Went for a look at my spot last weekend to see how it was going and to my horror the spot had been torn apart amd a park/bbq area is being built there. I felt like I had just witnessed a war crime :( I also found a hell of a lot of Aminitas, was curious to try them but after a little bit of research decided that they weren't worth it. Well gotta find another spot now me thinks.

Aw sorry to hear about your patch man - that's a shame. But this is gonna be a great season so you will definitely find another patch in no time!

And yeah i feel the same about Aminitas - I love them, always have sine i was a little kid because of how awesome they look but after researching them i have no interest to consume them. I hope to come across some this season still, i seemed to not spot any last season!

Anyone had any luck in WA yet?thinking of having a poke around...first time picking =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a little hunt the other day....mega patch is just starting to come through now. Not all that many pins just yet, maybe a couple hundred. After this weekend there will be plenntyyyyyyyyy!

Keep in mind guys that pins don't just suddenly pop up over night. So with all the rain we are having in Vic at the moment, it will take at least 7-10 days for real fruits to come through. I would say the following weekend will be a good weekend to get out there..not so much this weekend coming.

Anyone had any luck in WA yet?thinking of having a poke around...first time picking =D

Too early... Not enough rain, and probably not cold enough yet...

It's not an easy mission first-time picking where you said. You need to have someone with you who knows what they are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
230867_10150176588137471_650412470_7347367_4169789_n.jpg

adelaide hills
today
:D :D :D

just counted, theres bout 50 there :D :D :D enough for 3-4 decent dose trips. can't wait til they are dry :)

P.S. (beat u to the photo op sexxy mistee) :D

Last edited:
Went to my only known patch and found out the council dug it up...

But it's ok cause on the way I found a much better patch :)
60 mushies. all were relatively small. Got them anyway because this area gets mowed quite a bit and it's due for one.

How long does it take for a shroom to grow back? I was thinking about trying in 2 weeks.

Also, does size matter? I've heard conflicting opinions. that the mushroom stop producing psylocybin and psilocin once the cap separates from the stem, but I've also heard that bigger mushrooms have a stronger effect.
I ask because I had 3 fresh shrooms, 1 cap was about 1.5inches wide and the other 2 were about an inch wide. and I had a very mild trip, no visuals just the shroomy feeling, whereas last year I had 4 fresh shrooms about 2inches in diameter and had a much stronger trip, OEVs and all. I know all patches and individual shrooms have different amounts of active chemicals. But I'm just talking generally.
Thinking about eating 6-7 Dry ones to get a moderate trip with small OEV's

macee - get some scales and weigh them out if you wanna aim for an effective dose. much better than eye balling, or sizing them.

'BEEPS auto parts' sell scales for $15~20 [i bought 4 lol], accurate down to 0.005gram, and with various calibration weights from work, they out did a friends $300 set. rather interesting, but it may be how his might have been treated once, dropped or what not.
you dont need one that measures 0.01gram, a 0.1 cooking one will do the job for shrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.