Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys think that mushrooms might grow early if the cold wet weather continues over the summer in southern aus?
i know they grow in a certain season but the climate seems to be about right at the moment.

do you guys think that mushrooms might grow early if the cold wet weather continues over the summer in southern aus?
i know they grow in a certain season but the climate seems to be about right at the moment.

The temps are way too high, days are too long and there isn't anywhere near enough rain for subs to fruit yet.

Late March is the earliest. Don't expect any finds before May and be happy with anything before then.

You want mid single figure night temps and a maximum of mid teen day temps. They really go off when the night temps hover between 2-6 degree's and day temps stay below 16 :)

Here's hoping for a perfect autumn and winter coupled with all the moisture in the soil from the recent rains should make it a bumper crop season!

Great Post again Psilo, always enjoy your informative, useful and importantly HR threads and posts. You should write an encyclopedia on your knowledge and information, you'd make a small fortune!

just found a field full of gold tops :)

near Maclean, northern nsw, its been raining here for days, these little beauties were just standing up strong and glistening as I was driving past, you couldn't miss em.

I slammed on the brakes, jumped out of the car, cleared the fence in 1 bound and gabbed an armfull.

YUMMY YUMMY, now I just have to work out what a wet dose is, I read somewhere terrence mckenna saying 30 grams wet is the same as 5 grams dry, but 30 grams wet looks like a fucking lot, well I guess it's going to be fun working it out.

so subs were they???

post picture of your great find bro :)

so the rest of us can watch and envy.

next 2 weeks over running into the full moon should temp a few out of the ground, there has been so much rain, should be awesome.

going back to check out the same field tomorrow, will take my camera.

good hunting guys

so subs were they???

post picture of your great find bro :)

so the rest of us can watch and envy.

northern nsw, january, cow field, man, they are NOT subs, dont even need a picture....

psilocybe cubensis...

in that area you may also get the paenolius cyanescans , also known as copelandia cyanescans, cant remember which is the correct name now as it alter from one to the other a few year sback.... no matter...

but i would guess that these would be the cubes... especially if seen from a moving car... they would have been hovering above the grass like some whitish/gold flying saucer.....

the alien being within them was sitting there meditating waiting for the right being to happen passed that happened to display the right level of awareness, empty enough mind, karma, or fresh breath, to reveal themselves... they do this by telepathy.... its a simple process of convolution...

kekekekehahahahha

subs=woodloving cool climate

cubes = dungloving warm humid climate...

nanoo nanaoo :D

they would have been hovering above the grass like some whitish/gold flying saucer.....

the alien being within them was sitting there meditating waiting for the right being to happen passed that happened to display the right level of awareness, empty enough mind, karma, or fresh breath, to reveal themselves... they do this by telepathy.... its a simple process of convolution...

This is exactly what happened :)

Here are some pics , I just found these about 20 minutes ago, on the XXXXXXXXX road.

You can see the skirt forming on the young specimen, amazing shrooms, they looked wicked poking up in the field.

see how the stems are bluing where i picked them :)

lovely lovely find.

plenty more guys if you are in nnsw head for the XXXXXXXXXXX they are everywhere, hundreds of em.

Attachments

• cubes1.jpg
    cubes1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 215
  • cubes2.jpg
    cubes2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 210
  • cubes3.jpg
    cubes3.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
I live in Sydney, more precisely, Sutherland... if anyone knows where that is. I'm pumped for going mushroom hunting for the first time. Is there anyone near my area or anywhere in general that can give me a few tips?

Remove that location. The pigs regularly watch this site. Don't tell them where to find innocent mushy hunters!

Forgot to mention they look delicious! lucky guy :)

Last edited:
I live in Sydney, more precisely, Sutherland... if anyone knows where that is. I'm pumped for going mushroom hunting for the first time. Is there anyone near my area or anywhere in general that can give me a few tips?

This will be seen as sourcing, bad luck dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.