Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ hrm, I don't know if nangs would curb the anxiety/paranoia. I've personally never used the two in conjunction, as it's only of late that I've returned to nangs (from my teenage days). But I've heard a lot of good things about combining the two.

However someone with actual experience will weigh in on this with some actual good info, so listen to them and not me. =)

all good, obviously i understand a nang wouldn't give me magical plur feelings or anything lol - but fuck me is shrooms and a few good mdma pills a MAD combo!

i'm keen to know because im sure as most of you know sometimes it only takes one bad train of thought to spiral out of control a bit, a nang (or 10!) might be a useful option in such a circumstance.

If my lazy hungover ass can drag itself out of bed early enough tommorrow I am going to hit up some of my old patches and see if anything is cranking out my way.

Zemullman its pretty lucky you got some on your lawn! I have a friend who does not part take in drugs save for the odd bit of cannabis and his front lawn always pops up with a fucking shitload of them and early in the season too, unfortunately he lives with his parents and given his disposition towards harder drugs it makes this awesomely convenient and reasonable sized patch untouchable... Doesn't really matter that much though when you live in the outer South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne as a good patch is honestly never far away out here.

I doubt I will pick any tommorrow because I don't have any means of drying them out right now and would not want to consume them immediately. If I find anything good I might snap a few shots off my phone and upload them. I don't really eat shrooms these days but I have always liked picking them and look forward to doing a bit of hunting this season. I didn't bother picking or tripping last year and whilst previously thinking I might not take mushrooms again I am quite tempted to try a low dose.

just a few.. :)

img0495jr.jpg

img0485z.jpg

img0513vg.jpg

^ I actually find them really creepy and disturbing looking..... that's probably just me though. =P

Super jealous of all these early finds. They look fantastic!! Grats to the lucky hunters.

Haven't had more than a shower in my area for a couple of weeks now. We had a bit of rain a couple of weeks ago but temps were still a little high. It's been hovering around the 15-20 C day and 6-8 C night temps for a couple of weeks now. Went on a couple of treks and didn't find a single mushroom, active or non-active. I just wish the temps would drop a little and the heavens open up. My brain needs fixing ;)

Was all geared up to go on a fucking hunt yesterday then got a call and had to race back to my home suburb and pick up my sister from school sick... Went out after mum got in and ended up on my arse smoking that kronic shit and never ended up looking.

It certainly seems the season is up and running and I am sure there would be evidence of this at atleast some of my patches, I don't really wanna eat any this weekend anyway but it woulda been nice to get out for a hunt.

i used to hunt and pick them just for the experience, didn't munch them at all at the time - was living with my mum at the time and she found bags of thousands of shrooms and flipped out!
was very hard explaining that it was almost therapeutic hunting and picking them, natures version of an easter egg hunt for adults lol

i found that to still be the case when i found my recent patch, there was very little other mushroom activity and to find a large amount of actives is quite special when there are no other fungi growing so epically.

Just had out first harvest this arfternoon! There is a ridiculous amount popping up around the outer suburbs of north/east Melbourne! Yay!

been a great season for the goldies up northern nsw...bet theres a few pots of magic tea being brewed out at mardigrass this weekend!
nice find shibada...should keep ya busy :)

Hi Sydneysiders

stunning thread guys! I have been bemushroomed most of my life and have recently taken to photography... I'm planning to make some visits to the mountains soon, I'd really love to meet Amanita Muscaria in person so I could shoot them. Naturally I'm an old friend of subs and cubs but literally love all mushrooms.

If any of you Sydney siders want to meet up with a harmonious and respectful tripper for a hunt, I'm quality company and will share gorgeous macro photos from our fun. please PM me

Here's a couple of pics from yesterday arvo in Marrickville parklands

Attachments

• SHROOMS-066.jpg
    SHROOMS-066.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 117
  • SHROOMS-007.jpg
    SHROOMS-007.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 81
  • SHROOMS-075.jpg
    SHROOMS-075.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 108
  • SHROOMS-129.jpg
    SHROOMS-129.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 80
  • SHROOMS-097.jpg
    SHROOMS-097.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 89
Just wanted to say nice pics guys! Some beautiful finds!
I bet the mushies in SA would be loving this weather

Still a bit early I think. Not quite cold enough for substantial fruiting but could be wrong.

The mycelium would be enjoying the weather for sure. Over the next few days we've got pretty chilly lows forecasted...fair bit of rain this weekend, none today but a little more on tues and weds. Then it'll probably be chilly but dry until next monday at the earliest.

Looking at long range forecast models there could be good rain around mid next week or the week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.