Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
went for a hunt today, found a suprising number of laughing gyms, but never had them and cant tell the actives apart from the non actives.

anyway, went to another area and found more laughing gyms, then some shrooms that look alot like subs but are more yellow, thinner and dont get as large.
almost gave up when i thought id try another area a few meters away and found one lone sub, bent down to pick it and spotted the 500+ others that were around plus heappps of pins.

so came back with some large laughing gyms and 150-200 subs.
cant complain :)

Don't know what i've been doing in past seasons but am on fire. 3 days out and found 3 different patches. Found about 60 today. Today's finds:

ps01-21-4-11.jpg

ps02-21-4-11.jpg

well 8 caps only (no stems) after having 2.5mg xanax an hour or two prior made for an interesting night.
dont remember much, but whatever was on the TV looked demonic lol
onset anxiety was nil, but still had a bit of 'the world is caving in on you' whilst tripping, but was due to the fact that im already in a bit of a bad state mentally and doing something more entertaining would have helped alot.

hehe anticipation is fun isn't it ^.^

One other thing I have also found helps is assosciating the spewing experience with something you might enjoy or find amusing - ie Your projectile vomit is a pretty rainbow flowing from a Unicorn's mouth :D

LOVE that!!! I can totally see this possibly working for me!! I love seeing images of psychedelic spews, for some strange reason. You are brilliant! I will remember this also. :D

Misk - did the trip help sort some of your shit out?

Doctor Robert - Nice find! Lovely healthy shrooms :D Happy drying and preparing! I'll definitely be capping mine up from now on like i did last season. Chewing them is a big no no for me now days. Once you go caps, you never go back IMO.

Also, those are some top pics Doctor Robert. That should help people with identifying and their education. Very clear detailed images.

Last edited:
Found some new patches today, they are definitely starting to pop up pretty frequently around the Blue Mountains..

Just finished making some special Easter choccie's !!!

the trip was a bit strange.
def had visuals and a body trip, pretty much the same as a normal trip.
watching a movie was epic hard, and trying to talk to my girlfriend without laughing my ass off was an effort, so it was good.
i've had enough bad trips to get through the negative feelings, but ive got alot of bad shit going on right now, so was a bit tough, but the visuals off such a small amount (for me) was epic lol.

then came cooking scrambled eggs for the gf cause she was hungry, scrambled eggs morphing is an experience!

it did make me realise i've become very withdrawn lately and have cut alot out people out of my life and left me with a nice afterglow today.
so was good after all, but would have been so much better if we did an activity like going on a walk - walking in the city on a big trip is such an adventure!

consumed between 10-12grams wet last night (measure with decent scales)

was around 10 of us...ended it complete and utter chaos, good times but... good god... im so glade reality time and self awareness exists again, first subs of the bat for the year maybe 10g's is too much? some of us having done, mush rooms before and lsd...kept repeating wayyy too muchhhhh... what the hell is going on complete and utter confusion was had by all

Hi All

New to this whole thing. Tried DMT, blew my mind, want something natural though as I am against anything that takes a chemical process to extract it.

Quick note re: Amanita Muscaria's...theyre not poisonous IF you dry them properly. Lowest oven setting with door open should be fine for an hour or so. Start with 1/16 ounce and wait a week for your system to flush. then try 1/8 ounce and the 1/4 ounce and finally 1/2. No more than this unless you are experienced.

OK, now to the pscilocybes.....[snip]

OK, Scratch the comments about Amanita Muscaria's. Picked some and dried them yesterday. Consumed 2 grams or thereabouts and felt nothing except sick...then pucked, then felt like an onset of an allergic reaction...eyes have all red spots around them.

Shroomery.org is the way to go? Sweet, thanks.

you must heat them in an oven, grind them, then boil them dude.
the trip usually only starts after a short nap.
takes a bit of research to get it right

consumed between 10-12grams wet last night (measure with decent scales)

was around 10 of us...ended it complete and utter chaos, good times but... good god... im so glade reality time and self awareness exists again, first subs of the bat for the year maybe 10g's is too much? some of us having done, mush rooms before and lsd...kept repeating wayyy too muchhhhh... what the hell is going on complete and utter confusion was had by all

lol 10 cunts on shrooms at once, fark that.

i can relate to the confusion, trying to order a cheeseburger at maccas was near impossible after eating 12 once.
i've never weighed shrooms so cant comment on the amount, do you know how many mushrooms it actually was?

lol 10 cunts on shrooms at once, fark that.

i can relate to the confusion, trying to order a cheeseburger at maccas was near impossible after eating 12 once.
i've never weighed shrooms so cant comment on the amount, do you know how many mushrooms it actually was?

around 100.. had 120-130grams

worked out too roughly 10-12 each i guess.... was the most intense thing ever... still cant believe how out of control everyone was, was like being a one year old in a grow ups body... not sure if wed ever do it again everyone just gorh...
needed more straight people so everyone could keep a grip on relatiy some what...

Just found some in my front yard so yes they are definitely out there...don't even have to go anywhere to find them haha.

you must heat them in an oven, grind them, then boil them dude.
the trip usually only starts after a short nap.
takes a bit of research to get it right

Thats half my problem, so many conflicting reports.

Do you have a link for that 'research'?

google it man.
have a read of alot of the procedures people have done with their outcome and decide on what is best, but from what i've read and what my mate told me, the method i described is the way to go.

It's good to see some nice April finds. I have been too busy IRL to get out and hunt around my area but, I had a nice surprise find whilst walking through a botanical garden with my gf east of Melb on the weekend. The only wood chipped garden bed in the entire gardens had 150-200 small subs. Not too many fresh ones, most were getting a bit old and fucked due to the lack of recent rains and higher than average temps. I took enough for a trip but haven't had a spare moment to indulge just yet.

I'm hoping one of my local patches is fruiting so I can have a tea of fresh shroomies some time in the near future. It's been too long since the mushroom entities have entered my living room and tried to steal my nanganator!

Far SW Vic should be coming online now and S.A can't be too far off. I bet headdah and crew are itching for their first finds now ;)

... definitely starting to pop up pretty frequently around the Blue Mountains.

That's great to hear man!
Going to try and take a run up to the mountains sometime this weekend. Not sure if I'll get the chance, but if I do I hope I can find a nice little patch or two.

It's been too long since the mushroom entities have entered my living room and tried to steal my nanganator!

Bwahahahaaa!! Classic man! I hope that they're not successful in their mission. =P
I'm nang'd to the teeth, now I just need a decent find on my shroom hunt to go with my nangs.

what effect does nangs have on you mentally when tripping?
i've abused shrooms too much in the past and get alot of fear and increased anxiety/paranoia, could still be laughing my ass off at absolutely nothing, but will be shitting bricks in certain regions of my brain.

would nangs effect any of these aspects of the trip?
sorry to go off topic again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.