Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh pffft LSD, pfffft!!! I love LSD of course, but shrooms are in my heart :D hahah they have taught me a lot more than what LSD has, so i really wanna perfect them and so far the only thing i struggle with is the puking. But then again i find the idea of needing to vomit completely offensive even when sober with a stomach bug, so god help me LOL. I actually have a childhood phobia latched on to vomiting, as a kid i couldn't spew properly without passing out from complete shock. Apparently i get it from my grandad! Or more like he was the same. Id say it's a plain ol' anxiety issue and fear. But as an adult who is approaching 30 now, i do suck it up and go with it when i absolutely have to. When its at that point of no return =D
After a couple times it becomes so easy you find yourself waiting next to the toilet door for the nausea to kick in haha

Now this i will remind myself you had said, and will repeat it to myself when i feel sick on shrooms... this my friend, just may help me. :D If it will feel good.. and make me feel wonderful afterwards, I just may be able to..... maybe.

I will definitely try gargling water too! Me being me is always up for anything that will prevent the spew.

drugfuckrockstar : trust me if u eat high enough dosage on shrooms. U will spew easillly :D

on of my 7gram trips, man i spewwed like 17times. but i had fun each spew. every spew it sorted kicked in the trip much much harder. it was like a giggle+spew at the same time.
my oev were so intense. it was almost as if i was see my cev's open eyed :D

Oh i can totally imagine if i was wasted enough id spew my guts up no worries, and i have been at that stage a few times but by then nothing bloody came up!!! I was slopped on the ground, head in the bowl begging for it to come just to get it over with and nope :( Just heavy heaving. I wonder why that happened. i was on about a 6 gram dose of very potent shrooms then..... i think my paranoid mind over powered it.

Geezus spewing 17 times is insane!!!!!!

i actually have heard good things about spewing on psychedelics. To me i couldn't think of anything worse, but i guess it's the whole 'you don't know until you try' thing.

You guys have helped heaps to be honest i reckon i will be just that bit more confident when the times comes to spew. :D ya never know sewing on shrooms may conquer my issues with vomiting full stop! What a blessing that would be.

Anyways enough about me and my spewing. lol sorry all.

Last edited:
haha. glad we can help you with your confidence when it comes to spewing on psychs :D

i'm gonna demand a detailed report along with some jpg of the spew. also a be4 and after pic of your face too ;>

I am glad I could be of any assistance to you :) Many consider taking psychedelics somewhat of a cleansing or refreshing experience, vomitting is the bodys reflex of expelling toxins, and could be considered part of the experience in this regard, perhaps a more palatable way of viewing it....

Hey drugfucked i use maxalon tablet. Its perscription only but i get them perscribed to me everytime i go in for a siki. They work perfectly. Its what they inject in ya but when ya cant stop throwing up at hospital.

Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet, but GINGER is an absolute fucking godsend for any kind of stomach problems discomfort or nausea. It's a bit hard to swallow the massive tablets of compacted ginger but the relief is well worth it.

Most of the time I just keep reminding myself the nausea is a side effect of my intergalactic space travel %)

Many consider taking psychedelics somewhat of a cleansing or refreshing experience, vomitting is the bodys reflex of expelling toxins, and could be considered part of the experience in this regard, perhaps a more palatable way of viewing it....

I've taken this on board, and whether or not it's "true", it definitely works for me. I used to hate vomiting on psyches (in the beginning I never knew when to stop!), but now it just comes out - anyone else get those Aztec/Mayan patterns in their spew when it's really heavy?... Ok, that's a bit gross, but it's fucking cool.

*lowers head in shame*

haha :D

i've only vomited once and was forced after eating 22 fresh shrooms and then realising after 2 hours in i would be tripping for 8+ hours on my own before work. it was very epic looking into a bowl of spewed up shroom gunk, and yes i got some strange tribal patterns as i always do when i trip on shrooms, but it looked more alive wriggling around than anything lol.

didnt help that the tiles on the floor looked to be on fire and moving...
god that was a fun trip lol

but i've never felt nausea, only the pre trip anxiety.

Yagecero yeah I have had the Aztec type patterns in the spew before, one way that shrooms trump acid for me is the visual patterns always feel like they are coming out at you almost.

i havent had LSD but i know that every shroom visual i've ever had, had such depth and almost a 3D element to it.
i noticed an african style tribal pattern that was morphing in several levels/layers just on some carpet on a few trips and would look as thought you would fall through it if you stood on it, yet it felt 'higher' than just stuck to the carpet.

all this talk is making me keen as fuck to find some shrooms lol
hope this rain and cold brings a few out this weekend.

I am glad I could be of any assistance to you :) Many consider taking psychedelics somewhat of a cleansing or refreshing experience, vomitting is the bodys reflex of expelling toxins, and could be considered part of the experience in this regard, perhaps a more palatable way of viewing it....

Nice, good way to look at it and i totally agree. It's a detox of the body and the mind for sure. :)

Thanks for all ya help guys, i will be sure to remember all this when i trip over the weekend. I have ginger tea as well i just realised, so ill make sure i pack it to take doofing. Can't believe i have never used ginger tea before!

Most of the time I just keep reminding myself the nausea is a side effect of my intergalactic space travel %)

Heh yeah this is usually me as well. It's part my way of coping and preventing the vomiting process. The mind is very powerful! A little too powerful for my liking when it comes to something like this. =D

Last edited:
I never thought the day would come when id say this, but i really hope i enjoy the experience of spewing and hallucinating on my spew. I hope i don't get freaked out.

hehe anticipation is fun isn't it ^.^

One other thing I have also found helps is assosciating the spewing experience with something you might enjoy or find amusing - ie Your projectile vomit is a pretty rainbow flowing from a Unicorn's mouth :D

Hi All

New to this whole thing. Tried DMT, blew my mind, want something natural though as I am against anything that takes a chemical process to extract it.

Quick note re: Amanita Muscaria's...theyre not poisonous IF you dry them properly. Lowest oven setting with door open should be fine for an hour or so. Start with 1/16 ounce and wait a week for your system to flush. then try 1/8 ounce and the 1/4 ounce and finally 1/2. No more than this unless you are experienced.

OK, now to the pscilocybes.....[snip]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ShroomAssassin, welcome to bluelight :D

I'm glad you enjoyed DMT, it's quite the experience hey? Sorry I had to remove the second part of your post for a couple of reasons. One we strongly advise against posting personal contact details on an open board like this, two we can't give you specific details regarding patch locations (see the first post in this thread). Your best bet is to befriend a local mycology enthusiast. I'm sure there are a few bluelighters in Adelaide who could give you hunting tips but you'll have to reach bluelighter status (50+ posts) before being able to send private messages to anyone other than mods/admin.

Thanks mate, bugger. OK, well if anyone in the Adelaide vicinity can PM me, I'd like to pick your knowledge, or even just a wee little hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.