Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Psilo, I'm not experienced in shrooms and would like to take the chance again if i are able to locate some and think i might of got my hopes up. Just wanting to try something different as my first time with shrooms was not a success and this gave me a glimmer of hope.

Getting closer now!! no shreems for this puppy as yet-bollocks anyway.Would be interesting to hear other shroomers opinions on the effect the moon cycle would have on the appearence of fungi?? ie:a fuller moon would be pulling harder on the earths surface resulting in more fungi?? Obviously given the mushrooms appropriate other seasonal/fruiting circumstances.Thanks Prof S. Hawking!!

I can't wait :)

Going to have my first serious go at hunting this season. We had our first frost yesterday morning :S

Had a find last night, about 100 pins in one patch, and many beyond belief in another. Got some photos, will upload as soon as I'm near a real computer. Season to be jolly

^ LUCKY! ... i'm probs not going to try hunting for at least another few weeks ... who knows could be a killa year for boomers!

Sick! it's been over a year since I shroomed good proper.

My first finds of the season.. and ever!

ps_shroom01.jpg

ps_shroom02.jpg

ps_shroom03.jpg

good stuff.
i live up near the dandenongs in melb so has def been cold enough here for a bit, will have a bit of a hunt tomorrow and see whats around :)

^:D couldn't have said it better myself!! Here we are again with not being able to walk past a barky garden bed without having our shroom eye on! =D

Awesome find Doctor Robert - i'll be heading out for a look this weekend i think. The weather lately has been spectacular for our precious shroomz.

Oh man!!
Tis' the TRUE season to be jolly!

Way western Sydney is going off!

Looks like i might have to get out soon to have a forage! Damn work taking up all my time though :S

Only really have 1 patch i need to check which makes life easy :)

Nice to see the season off to a start, I might do a bit of hunting this weekend if I have time just to see if I can happen upon any in my local area. Highly unlikely I will consume any even if I do find them.

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

Couple of the nicer ones I found today. They are plentiful though, happy times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.