• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mixed bag (sydney) pink kangaroos, red spade, green MTV, white recycleANYONE RECOMEND

robE

Bluelighter
ive got a big mixed bag of green MTV, pink kangaroo(qantas), red/pink spades, red lightning, blue/green MTV's(all capitals NOT big M small tv) and small white recycle.
Ive tested them and all go straight to black. The pink kangaroo doesn't seem to change fully black it seems to stay a very light purple colour. (MDA?) this is using the E2 tester
anyway im wondering which ones to take tonight for Equinox(sydney)? and SOS (sydney) any recommendations? My dd says the spades and recycles are really good. I told him the mtvs are meant to be great although he personally didn't like them, i heard they are VERY clean, but he prefers very chargy pills.
Im thinking half lightning, half spade/or mtv.
cheers
Rob.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

Yay, good pills for you!
Personally I would go the mtv and the spade.
Spade to charge you up and mtv to keep you rockin'.
I found the recycles a little weak but am yet to try the bolts.
Sounds like you'll be ok with any of them.

excelent.....everything is fallllling into place... (mr burns style)
biggrin.gif

my tummy is all butterfly's in anticipation of tonight!
biggrin.gif

equinox and sos will rock!
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

go the red lightning bolt or kangol followed by the MTV...
actually, go any of them cause they are all sweet.
well done...nice batch indeed!

haven't had the other ones, but green MTV (all capitals) is indeed very clean. Absolutely no comedown whatsoever. niiice. Personally I've been having it with half a blue BB (seriously good pills btw), which just sends me over the edge. 3 outings in a row where i just cannot sit down.

all these pills have been discussed over and over again.. you don't need to open another thread to ask people about a personal choice of yours.
the reason drug discussion 2001 opened is because the old forum got too full and slow.. hence fucked up. so threads like these are just taking up space..
why does the whole BL community need to know what you personally will be taking this weekend??? they dont...