F8

Bluelighter
I heard Red HQ's are in Melbourne.
Anyone had a taste yet?

*thinks back to this time last year*
Here we go again!!!
wink.gif

Not all so good..
A few weeks ago i tested one which had no reaction at all, when I scraped some off the pill was white underneath..
All I can remember is that it was dubble domed, nice HQ press on one side and a very scrappy HQ on other.
The bloke also had a white euro and a yellow Ck which were both exactly the same as the HQ.

Someone I know turned down Pink Kangas for these new HQs... Should find out tonight what they're like...

Yes, I know someone who had these,
Effects ranged 4-5 hours..fairly clean comedown(*disclaimer*everyone is different)
Press was hard(really hard to bite into) domed on both sides, stamped both sides..with very faint, small specks of white..taste is "supposed" to be awful *grin* although slightly chalky.
They have a scanned image if needed.

Had a red HQ in sydney about 2 weeks ago, tested black in 5 sec. lasted about 3-4 hours.
Im guessing there must be some good ones and bad ones floating round.

Earlier this yr I had a completely bunk HQ not described in pillreports, which described one that was covered with red paint which came off when you held it for a while. I used this as a test b4 I bought it and nothing came off so I thought mint, ill have the other wise nice *looking* pill. NOTHING, shouldnt have trusted the guy anyway.
But anyway it was a real nice copy, double domed, HQ score on both sides, no red paint as described on the other bunk HQ's on pillreports.
Had no tester anyway so it's my fault.