PDA

View Full Version : Just got Addreal XR 30mg - First time (ab)user - how ?

Pages : [1] 2

eclipse69
04-01-2011, 17:03
Just got my script for Addreal XR 30mg. How to ubuse it best ? I've never tried it before i weigh about 175 pounds.

verso
04-01-2011, 20:22
Oh yeah? You weigh 175 pounds, huh? Yeah, not for long...

EDIT: And how in the hell did you get a prescription for 30mg when you have never before taken Adderall?

Tommyboy
04-01-2011, 20:39
Empty the beads from one of the pills into your mouth, chew, and swallow.

30mgs should be fine. If you start higher, than you will never want to start lower and you will be increasing your tolerance right away.

Edit: And yea, you're not going to eat on it, so you should get in a meal before taking it. Also, make sure you stay hydrated even if you don't feel thirsty.

Damien
04-01-2011, 20:44
When I weighed 250 without a tolerance a 30 xr would have me going good for the whole day. I just ate it.

Cloudy
04-01-2011, 20:48
If you just swallow it plain, you'll end up with 15mg released instantly and the other 15mg released 4 hours after consumption. With that said, I recommend either taking it as perscribed to see how it effects you, or empty the beads into a sheet of wax paper and use a spoon to crush all the beads, and one you have done that take half of the crushed beads to see how you respond. Some people 15mg is a pretty decent dose, and since you have a script there is no reason to jump into the deep end.

verso
04-01-2011, 20:51
Take it from someone who has abused Adderall XR for a long, long time:

1. Don't abuse Adderall XR for a long, long time.
2. No matter how painful it may be, force yourself to eat as much as you can.
3. Stay away from other stimulants, including caffeine.
4. Try to get your hands on some benzos, preferably something like Klonopin (Clonazepam), in order to help you come down.
5. Take a break from taking Adderall whenever you can or at the very least on weekends.
6. Take your blood pressure from time to time at Stop & Shop or wherever.
7. Find a chelated magnesium supplement to take daily in order to avoid some of the twitching, teeth-grinding, and tolerance to the amphetamines. (You may need to visit a health food store for this.)
8. And again, I cannot emphasize this enough, do not abuse Adderall XR for too long. It will catch up with you, and you will not be happy.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
05-01-2011, 00:51
Just take the 30mg capsule. Don't start too high. The only way to abuse it is to crush the beads and then you'll get instant release.

General AP Napoli
05-01-2011, 01:19
For your weight, I think you'll be fine off of one capsule, you don't even need to break up the beads. Alternatively if you feel like you need more than 30 mg and seeing as this is your first time taking it, I would open up another capsule and pour half the beads out into a water bottle cap or beer cap to take half the dose. Trust me, for your first time, i don't think you'll need more than 45 mg.

woamotive
05-01-2011, 01:29
After going over posts before mine - 'yep'. Just take that amount. Could even take less at first, see how you like 'that' amount, and go from there. Just eat the pill: either as is, or empty the beads into your mouth and chew or swallow them. Whichever you're in the mood for - see 'reasons' above for either method.

I weight NEARLY half of your weight. I weigh, last I checked (and I weigh less now) 98lbs and am at 5'8'' ( a female... ). I started way too high at 45, up up 90mg a day, now down to however many I want. It can be a nasty habit, esp if you are already unhealthy. How are your habits/how is your lifestyle,otherwise?

*regarding how one gets this script w/ no history? (laughs at system) It's way too easy.

Addyman
05-01-2011, 01:51
Dude... 20mg of Adderall XR gets me euphoric for 9-15 hours (I'm 174 bodyweight and I'm on it right now)

How bout you pass me some through the mail? :P

woamotive
05-01-2011, 01:52
^Weird, how bodies vary. As said, with my frame (tiny) - I'm on 30mg right now and feel nothing resembling 'stimulated'. Numb as... something really numb.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
05-01-2011, 02:08
I only get stimulated if I take a single dose of 90mg or more.

verso
05-01-2011, 03:01
*regarding how one gets this script w/ no history? (laughs at system) It's way too easy.

Well, that isn't what surprises me. I know well enough already how it works, seeing as I myself have done it. What surprises me is that 30 mg is the highest dose that Adderall XR comes in, and I cannot imagine a doctor prescribing a patient the highest available dose right from the very jump. It makes sense to me that a doctor would prescribe maybe 10 mg first and then work up to 30 mg.

Depressicaa
05-01-2011, 07:33
I started on 20XR.
I would start with 10mg, work your way up.

Eyes On the Roll
05-01-2011, 07:41
if you want to get a recreational high out of your adderall, you could take 2 of the adderall 30 XR's and you would be on 30mg's of adderall instantly, and as that first 30mgs begins to wear off the other 30mgs will be released, so you'd pretty much FEEL 30mg's the whole day, but in reality would have taken 60mgs over an extended period.
2 30mg adderall XR's,eaten, won't really get you high if that's what your asking. With no tollerance when i first got my script (20mg Instant Release), i'd pop 4 20mg's of IR and would be flying to the moon.. so if you really want to experience the full potential of adderall as a fun and euphoric drug, I'd suggest taking at least 80 mg's at once. but be careful cause tollerance builds quick

I forgot to say.. becareful when abusing adderall. When I first got my script i abused it heavily till it was out. I went days without sleep, lost a lot of weight, and the skin on my face became so dry that it became flaky, even if i used moisturizing lotion. So really, be careful with them man, they can be a great tool for life when used correctly, but when used with only the intent to abuse.. they can ruin you

opiatekrzy
05-01-2011, 17:41
after awhile of using adderall, your 6-15hr euphoria diminishes into a 4hr duration with lessoned effects adderall gives at begininng when first taking it, tolerance, yeah, big timer

eclipse69
05-01-2011, 21:00
i had split my pill (orange xr 30mg) a part and took 15mg, 1h later i took another 15mg cos i thought i hadn't feel anything. My blood preasure shoot up a lot plus i got some strange anxiety and the "speed" effect was just to much to handle. I haven't slept for 24h now, but i feel normal. Didn't crash like after cocaine or extasy.

3,4-dihydroxyphen
05-01-2011, 21:15
I usually crush my 30mg XR pills into a very fine poweder, and sniff it with a dollar bill. I've never really found it euphoric, and I always use it with a purpose in mind (reading, college shit, etc...), but I would imagine that sniffing is the way to go if you want euphoria.

And keep all binges 3 days or under. After 4 or 5 days of being up on amphetamines, you risk psychosis. And that is not cool, for yourself or those around you.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
05-01-2011, 21:23
I usually crush my 30mg XR pills into a very fine poweder, and sniff it with a dollar bill. I've never really found it euphoric, and I always use it with a purpose in mind (reading, college shit, etc...), but I would imagine that sniffing is the way to go if you want euphoria.

And keep all binges 3 days or under. After 4 or 5 days of being up on amphetamines, you risk psychosis. And that is not cool, for yourself or those around you.

No sniffing is a dumb idea with Adderall, you'll get the same amount of euphoria by taking them orally. Also there is no rush when you snort them.

You should never go on 3 day binges!

eclipse69
05-01-2011, 21:48
Do you guys get only speed effect or also kinda like coke / mdma rush ?

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
05-01-2011, 23:27
No coke or MDMA rush

eclipse69
05-01-2011, 23:31
No coke or MDMA rush

That sucks. Adderall just gives speed effect ?

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
05-01-2011, 23:54
Yeah but its euphoric.

eclipse69
06-01-2011, 00:03
I thought it's more like cocaine rush, not speed.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
06-01-2011, 00:04
No, its not like cocaine. Its an amphetamine...it is speed!

eclipse69
06-01-2011, 00:06
Are there any meds, that give rush like cocaine ?

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
06-01-2011, 00:09
Are there any meds, that give rush like cocaine ?

Some people say snorting Ritalin gives a dirty coke-like rush. It felt more like speed to me.

eclipse69
06-01-2011, 00:26
So Ritalin is way diferent from Aderall ?

opiatekrzy
06-01-2011, 07:50
No, its not like cocaine. Its an amphetamine...it is speed!

cocaine is great, you geek out sweat, music is great, talk ur ass off, but amphetamines r better, you experience 10x increased sensitivity to everything, mood lift, empathic, feel like u can handle any task, very uniquie compared to tunnel vision cocaine, and plus ur high for 4-8hrs amphs, cocaine is only better from the rsuh, like IVing, after that ur not calm, speedy, creative thniking etc..amphetamines all the way

LSDMDMA&AMP
06-01-2011, 07:54
if it was me, i'd snort one.
oral amps<snorted amps IMO

Cohesion
06-01-2011, 08:06
Snorting. No.:!:!:!

Dissolve it in water (crush first). There is a thread "How to actually get a rush off your adderall script" which I found very interesting.

For me, Adderall is my "maintenance" program (similar to Methadone). Is this done in other countries with Adderall (for recovering speed freaks)?

F1n1shed
06-01-2011, 09:06
I'd say 20mg xr your first time should be fine, thats euphoria involved. I know if i took 30mg xr my first time i would probably be over stimulated.

LSDMDMA&AMP
06-01-2011, 09:10
uhh, naw.
ive been snorting dexedrines for more than a year now, theres nothing wrong with snorting if you crush em up fine.
shit i just snorted 60mg of dexedrine

lasthurrah19
06-01-2011, 09:16
The only time I've ever taken Adderall, I was young and got 2 30mg XRs and was told to take them both.

It was about noon and I had work at 3pm, and I took one of them. At about 1:30, I didn't feel anything so I took the other one. Big mistake - I spent two hours dizzy, nauseous and I got to work late. However, once I got into work, I was stimed but it had little to no euphoria, and I slept at about 4am that night, got off work at midnight.

emj100
06-01-2011, 09:25
Take it from someone who has abused Adderall XR for a long, long time:

1. Don't abuse Adderall XR for a long, long time.
2. No matter how painful it may be, force yourself to eat as much as you can.
3. Stay away from other stimulants, including caffeine.
4. Try to get your hands on some benzos, preferably something like Klonopin (Clonazepam), in order to help you come down.
5. Take a break from taking Adderall whenever you can or at the very least on weekends.
6. Take your blood pressure from time to time at Stop & Shop or wherever.
7. Find a chelated magnesium supplement to take daily in order to avoid some of the twitching, teeth-grinding, and tolerance to the amphetamines. (You may need to visit a health food store for this.)
8. And again, I cannot emphasize this enough, do not abuse Adderall XR for too long. It will catch up with you, and you will not be happy.

smart man

eclipse69
06-01-2011, 11:29
Last night i also had problems falling asleep, but during the day i dodn't take any amps.

eclipse69
19-01-2011, 19:36
Today i did 30 mg of adderall in total. Divided the dosage into 5mg every 1,5h.

I felt much better compared to when i took 30mg at once, but .... still i got a lot of motivation and energy, no physical rush :(. I hoped to get something like X/Cocaine, but i didn't.

Anyway, it's not for me. Damn ......

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
19-01-2011, 20:52
Today i did 30 mg of adderall in total. Divided the dosage into 5mg every 1,5h.

I felt much better compared to when i took 30mg at once, but .... still i got a lot of motivation and energy, no physical rush :(. I hoped to get something like X/Cocaine, but i didn't.

Anyway, it's not for me. Damn ......

Aw man! You fucked up. Redosing with amphetamines is not good. You want to take your dose all at once or at least the biggest dose first, continuing to redose is ineffective. All it does is increase the duration, not the effects. You'll probably feel NOTHING from doing what your doing. 5mg every 1.5 hours is almost a complete waste. I don't know if you'll feel anything. Maybe if your lucky.

eclipse69
19-01-2011, 21:38
Aw man! You fucked up. Redosing with amphetamines is not good. You want to take your dose all at once or at least the biggest dose first, continuing to redose is ineffective. All it does is increase the duration, not the effects. You'll probably feel NOTHING from doing what your doing. 5mg every 1.5 hours is almost a complete waste. I don't know if you'll feel anything. Maybe if your lucky.

I had no idea !!! Why is it bad ? What now ? Should i wait few days and try again ?

First time i tried 30 mg at once i felt bad, had to take blood presure lowering meds.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
19-01-2011, 22:15
I had no idea !!! Why is it bad ? What now ? Should i wait few days and try again ?

First time i tried 30 mg at once i felt bad, had to take blood presure lowering meds.

Its ineffective because you when you continue to take it each dose won't increase the effects, just the duration. You don't get the full effects like you'd get from the first dose. You could try and take the last of the planned dose and see what happens.

eclipse69
19-01-2011, 22:20
I'm done for today. Eat my dinner, took magnez + b6 + vit c + minerals. Hope to get no comedown.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
19-01-2011, 22:27
You shouldn't unless you did doses above 60mg or so.

eclipse69
19-01-2011, 22:29
I did 30mg in total over the course of 6 hours. Last time i did 30mg i hadn't slept for 2 days, even though i took 150mg of Trazodone. Will do that today as well (Trazodone) and drink some wine.

How would you recommend to do adderall next time ? 30mg at once ?

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
19-01-2011, 22:33
Really? Damn! That's crazy, its supposed to last 4-6 hours.

eclipse69
19-01-2011, 22:34
Yea ... i was shocked to. Normaly 50mg of Trazodone puts me to sleep.

eclipse69
19-01-2011, 22:58
How to do Adderall next time to get some effect ?

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
19-01-2011, 22:59
If 30mg was too much try 20-25mg or if you want to try snorting it then 15-20mg

eclipse69
19-01-2011, 23:03
Why redosing doesn't work ? Does small dose release a small amout of dopamine everytime i do it ?

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
19-01-2011, 23:06
I'm not sure why redosing doesn't work. Its the same with most drugs other than benzodiazepines because they build up in your body.

eclipse69
19-01-2011, 23:07
You can redose cocke or extasy and feel fuckin awesome again.