• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just got Addreal XR 30mg - First time (ab)user - how ?

No, its not like cocaine. Its an amphetamine...it is speed!

cocaine is great, you geek out sweat, music is great, talk ur ass off, but amphetamines r better, you experience 10x increased sensitivity to everything, mood lift, empathic, feel like u can handle any task, very uniquie compared to tunnel vision cocaine, and plus ur high for 4-8hrs amphs, cocaine is only better from the rsuh, like IVing, after that ur not calm, speedy, creative thniking etc..amphetamines all the way

Snorting. No.:!:!:!

Dissolve it in water (crush first). There is a thread "How to actually get a rush off your adderall script" which I found very interesting.

For me, Adderall is my "maintenance" program (similar to Methadone). Is this done in other countries with Adderall (for recovering speed freaks)?

I'd say 20mg xr your first time should be fine, thats euphoria involved. I know if i took 30mg xr my first time i would probably be over stimulated.

uhh, naw.
ive been snorting dexedrines for more than a year now, theres nothing wrong with snorting if you crush em up fine.
shit i just snorted 60mg of dexedrine

The only time I've ever taken Adderall, I was young and got 2 30mg XRs and was told to take them both.

It was about noon and I had work at 3pm, and I took one of them. At about 1:30, I didn't feel anything so I took the other one. Big mistake - I spent two hours dizzy, nauseous and I got to work late. However, once I got into work, I was stimed but it had little to no euphoria, and I slept at about 4am that night, got off work at midnight.

Take it from someone who has abused Adderall XR for a long, long time:

1. Don't abuse Adderall XR for a long, long time.
2. No matter how painful it may be, force yourself to eat as much as you can.
3. Stay away from other stimulants, including caffeine.
4. Try to get your hands on some benzos, preferably something like Klonopin (Clonazepam), in order to help you come down.
5. Take a break from taking Adderall whenever you can or at the very least on weekends.
6. Take your blood pressure from time to time at Stop & Shop or wherever.
7. Find a chelated magnesium supplement to take daily in order to avoid some of the twitching, teeth-grinding, and tolerance to the amphetamines. (You may need to visit a health food store for this.)
8. And again, I cannot emphasize this enough, do not abuse Adderall XR for too long. It will catch up with you, and you will not be happy.

smart man

Last night i also had problems falling asleep, but during the day i dodn't take any amps.

Today i did 30 mg of adderall in total. Divided the dosage into 5mg every 1,5h.

I felt much better compared to when i took 30mg at once, but .... still i got a lot of motivation and energy, no physical rush :(. I hoped to get something like X/Cocaine, but i didn't.

Anyway, it's not for me. Damn ......

Today i did 30 mg of adderall in total. Divided the dosage into 5mg every 1,5h.

I felt much better compared to when i took 30mg at once, but .... still i got a lot of motivation and energy, no physical rush :(. I hoped to get something like X/Cocaine, but i didn't.

Anyway, it's not for me. Damn ......

Aw man! You fucked up. Redosing with amphetamines is not good. You want to take your dose all at once or at least the biggest dose first, continuing to redose is ineffective. All it does is increase the duration, not the effects. You'll probably feel NOTHING from doing what your doing. 5mg every 1.5 hours is almost a complete waste. I don't know if you'll feel anything. Maybe if your lucky.

Aw man! You fucked up. Redosing with amphetamines is not good. You want to take your dose all at once or at least the biggest dose first, continuing to redose is ineffective. All it does is increase the duration, not the effects. You'll probably feel NOTHING from doing what your doing. 5mg every 1.5 hours is almost a complete waste. I don't know if you'll feel anything. Maybe if your lucky.

I had no idea !!! Why is it bad ? What now ? Should i wait few days and try again ?

First time i tried 30 mg at once i felt bad, had to take blood presure lowering meds.

I had no idea !!! Why is it bad ? What now ? Should i wait few days and try again ?

First time i tried 30 mg at once i felt bad, had to take blood presure lowering meds.

Its ineffective because you when you continue to take it each dose won't increase the effects, just the duration. You don't get the full effects like you'd get from the first dose. You could try and take the last of the planned dose and see what happens.