Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info: "Green Bulls" Syd - Canberra

Original nuttaH!

Bluelighter
Anyone know about these biccies? i have been told they are "exactly the same as the green ?s but with a different stamp" but am a bit sceptical. Any feedback would be swoooooit!...

the green bulls, are yet another shitty local made speed/k bomb! Definately NOT like the Green ?'s!
i ez tested em, ova the weekend.
EZ-Test = clear, then to slight orange in about 30secs.
stay clear of em, and get a tester!
[This message has been edited by Bester (edited 28 September 2001).]

Hey, are the 'Bulls' and relation to 'Rhinos'?
I am to pick up some BLUE RHINOs for UTOPIA tomorrow, and I have been told that these ones were imported from Amsterdam, and I have never been let down before from my guy, having had Orange JA's then Red HQ's.... so... just curious, coz a lot of OTHER Rhinos are apparently crap.
Pendulum

I believe that usually the Bulls are the head of a bull similar to Chicago Bulls logo. They are renowned in past experience for being shithouse in Melb at least.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Shithouse in Sydney too. Had a couple of these recently--green with Chicago bull logo--and found them to be not particularly good--quite smacky actually. Dropped one a couple of hours after an orange HQ (which was also disappointing). Friend of mine had visuals on a half, but she always does. Lucky bitch!

Got some Green Chicago Bulls in Canberra today. Exact same stamp as orange bulls that I got from Sydney about 6 weeks ago (which were not too bad btw - definite MD??). Tested with EZ Tester and came up black in 10 seconds approx. Will try on Saturday and post effects here and on pillreports, so keep an eye out.

well some of my homies will be tryin these this weekend, so i'll tell you how they fare. Thanks for the input peoples...

As promised, a quick report on the Green Bulls.
Well, definite MD??, but fairly weak. Double dropping would definitely be the go with these. I had a whole one early in the evening, took not much more than 30 minutes to come on, but there wasn't much of a peak or anything in the way of big rushes. Bit loved up, but didn't really last long enough.

my friends had pretty much the same sentiments as Dr Spong. Definitely better than the batch from a few months back, and a fun, lovey ride but just didn't last long enough in comparison with other quality gear available at the moment. You'll need some backup if you are to last the whole night.