Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Candyplug: Anyone tried it?

ElMuncho

Bluelighter
I was wondering if anyone had tried candyflipping by plugging the pill and eating the acid?
Also, how does plugging an MDMA cap go as compared to a crushed up pill in a capsule?
PS. Would it be possible to put the stamp in the capsule and plug the whole lot?

O KAY!
Ummm.. plug them both dude... I wanna see what happens! HAHA
never done it man. I would 'say' it would be REAL intense.... be careful. Do it at home or something.....around friends.
HAVE FUN!

Plugging acid would seem a bit extreme given that it can be absorbed through the skin. Since it is so cheap and works so well orally is there any need to plug it?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

crushing the pill seems to help, but really the solution is the solution technique.

and if you can get liquid acid (if not just soak the tab in warm water for ages, then take it out and eat it!), i reakon dilute it in 20mls of warm water, add your dose of mdma to the solution and squirt it nice and deep up your arse. i promise it cant leak... it's absorbed inside 10mins, and hits you like a freight train.
[ 13 February 2002: Message edited by: eddi spgeddi ]

don't tempt me...
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

so you can disolve mdma in water too and squirt it? how quickly does it hit you?
What about drinking it?

I've plugged two pills at once before. I was really disapointed, the come on is not strong but very subtle it does seem to last longer though. I have read other reports stating the same, slow mild come on lasting a bit longer.... I thought it was a waste of two good pills to be honest...

how did questions about plugging acid turn into 'mdma only' plugging? Please keep to the thread topic. Theres various other plugging threads you can bump with your input..
smile.gif

thanks wazza....
wink.gif
is a position of moderator coming up, coz waz cooz be a candidate
wink.gif

anyway, yeah the squirt (with acid and e, or just md) is best with a syringe (needle removed), inserted an inch and a half (you can't go to far), you could also use a turkey baester(though i've not myself).
the solution with absord inside 10 mins and the md hits in about 30mins. it is not so much the uptake speed witch is enhanced, rather that the effect is exagerated by the even and thorough absorption of a largish quantity.

Ahem... excuse me for my... erm.. lack of knowledge.... but are you guys ACTUALLY reffering to.,... erm.... putting pills or acids up your butt?
I didnt know you could do that. How does it work? Not that I would EVER do it, just curious, coz I have never heard of any one... erm... 'plugging' before.
Pendulum

Yep they're talking about sticking pills in bums. If you want to know why, how, everything about plugging I suggest that you should use the search button, because there are hundreds of posts on the subject - so many in fact, that there is actually a FAQ on plugging in the FAQ forum.
Three most common answers: yes it works, no it doesn't hurt, no it doesn't 'make you gay'.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 27 September 2001).]

OK I think I've come to the conclusion that acid + rectum = BAD so I won't try that...
But as for my other question(s), does the role of a 'plugged' pill work any better/worse in a candyflip? Some people say they don't like it when they start coming off a pill while they are still tripping, I presume this would extend the roll somewhat.
Lastly, I know MDMA caps don't seem to last that long. Will they too be elongated if consumed in a bathtub hole-like fashion?

Lastly, I know MDMA caps don't seem to last that long. Will they too be elongated if consumed in a bathtub hole-like fashion?
i ahve absolutely no idea what you mean!
a bathtub hole... are you saying you've a big anus? really it shouldn't make any difference!

Erm...acid souldn't burn your lining at all. The acid isn't a low PH type strong acid...just cuz it has the word ACID in it doesn't mean it will actually burn you. If you think of it as diluted vinegar, it won't irritate at all. Some women use diluted vinegar when trying to conceive female baby (female sperm prefers a more acidic environment), they douche themselves with it.
But I agree with BT, there is little point in plugging the acid, except that it 'might' come on faster. But I seriously doubt it would cause any damage to ur ass
wink.gif

Over and out....
DB