• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tramadol

I think tramadol provides a great high - better than codeine. 400mg spaced out over a few hours was absolute bliss. Found it made me feel very happy and noddy. It just doesn't do it for some people.

A few weeks ago i found a clear plastic bag with 25 capsules in it. It was in a car park outside a shop. The capsules are green & yellow. Who ever owned the bag wrote Tradol on the bag. When i goggled Tralol Tramadol came up. It sez Tramadol are sometimes called Tradol in Ireland. (I live in Ireland)

I have the tablets here but i'm afraid to use them in case they are dodgy!! Are Tramadol normally a green & yellow capsule? I should probably throw them away, but i have heard that they are good for H withdrawal? I'm on 60mls of Meth daily, but i often worry that i might miss the chemist as i have to go there every day for my dosage. So is Tramadol any good for withdrawals? But it was dodgy that i found them on the ground, someone may have tampered with them. i really should throw them away!!! Should I?

You probably should but likely won't. I probably wouldn't either.

I'm not sure on the colors being legit though, someone else will know.

Well....

Tramadol do come in green & yellow capsules yes. Does it have any indication of the strength on the capsules?
To be honest, and to inject a bit of common sense into this situation, I would advise you don't touch them.

You can't be sure they're Tramadol for a start, you can't be sure how old they are, you can't be sure if they have any active compound in them at all, you can't be sure of the strength, whether they're extended or instant release... I mean check this picture out:
CollinsCapsule2.jpg

It's practically the same as being given a pill at a rave and not knowing if it contains MDMA, BZP, 2C-B, DOB or PMA :\

Yes, they would help with withdrawals but that's still no reason to risk yer health by ingesting some pills you randomly found.

Oh - On the note of taking them and getting the best results, as mentioned above, it seems to be best to take say 50mg every hour or so. This seems to result in a better serum level build up of O-Desmethyltramadol for reasons unknown to me.
But yes, I wouldn't exceed dosages stated, regardless of if you're prone to seizures or not. It's not worth the Russian roulette.

Probably not advisable,but has anyone ever tried snorting tramadol,say 100 mgs?

*EDIT i just googled 'snorting tramadol' and the first thing that came up was an old bluelight thread on it. Only read the first page and concluded it's not advisable/waste of time. Question answered.

Last edited:
I think there's enough literature and anecdotal evidence out there to support the view that Tramadol can give you seizures.

The mood-lifting qualities are great, though. I have a stinking cold and was lethargic and shitty but I had a couple of 50mgs earlier and apart from the blocked sinuses I feel great now, surprisingly perky and energetic.

Well I caned 10 of 'em, 500mg and I DID feel happier but can't say it did much else.

I think there's enough literature and anecdotal evidence out there to support the view that Tramadol can give you seizures.

Nah, don't confuse some kid misreading the medical advice and then spreading it round the internet with the truth. They arn't the same thing.

i took 1200mg a day for ages like six months with no seizures. its not exactly evidence but, you know, nothing bad happened.

Well....

Tramadol do come in green & yellow capsules yes. Does it have any indication of the strength on the capsules?
To be honest, and to inject a bit of common sense into this situation, I would advise you don't touch them.

You can't be sure they're Tramadol for a start, you can't be sure how old they are, you can't be sure if they have any active compound in them at all, you can't be sure of the strength, whether they're extended or instant release... I mean check this picture out:

Hi~ya Monstanoodle!! Thanks for posting the photo, & thank you also for the good advice!! :D

Yeah the capsules are the very same colour as the photo that you posted, but there are no markings at all on them, which is weird, surly there would normally be a number (eg. 50) printed on a capsule? :?

I have heard of all sorts of dodgy stories over the years, stories of people that hate H addicts so much that they mix their H with with toxic substances to either make them ill or even kill them!! Maybe someone has made up a dodgy mixture & written Tradol on it as they know that Tradol is an opiate & if a H addict found it they would be likely to use the tablets? Its a bit of a long shot to think this might happen, as the area that i live in has not got very many addicts in it, it was a huge coincidence that it was me that found the bag!! But still i wouldn't feel right taking them, just in case!!

I think that i would be safer to just stick with my meth!! & again thanks so much for posting the photo!! :D

a mate in manc took 24 at one of those mini fests they do on platt field park, he was only 17 an small as well fucking idiot but do love him :) luckily he came to in the medical tent

most I did was 4 and didn't feel anything, did eat a load when on lots of other meds but really couldn't tell what was doing what that week

a different friend who got his finger broken at the London student protests by a polis baton :X got a script, think they give em out quite easily if your in a bit of pain?

Nah, don't confuse some kid misreading the medical advice and then spreading it round the internet with the truth. They arn't the same thing.

So the kid's responsible for the anecdotal evidence of numerous others as well as several medical sources?

Wow, what an influential kid... :)

So the kid's responsible for the anecdotal evidence of numerous others as well as several medical sources?

Wow, what an influential kid... :)

+1. Yeah, he's wormed his way into hospitals and medical institutions posing as a doctor and looks out for people taking tramadol and secretly sneaks into their houses and injects them with seizure-inducing medicines. And he holds multiple accounts here, on erowid and in other places which he uses to disseminate this opinion. For some reason.

Tramadol is dodgy as fuckery fuck. There is damn good reason that 400mg per day is considered maximum daily dose. Folks have seizures on as little as 50mg. Including me. Used alone with no other drugs in your system for a day or two is unlikely to cause a problem. Try the same thing with almost anything else in your system. I'll see you in hospital. Or the morgue.

Tram is no joke. The risks of SS are ridiculously high. Used alone it's no big issue for most... combine it with almost anything and risk painful death and delirium. I speak from (accidental) experience. Other than the death bit - I may well have been wishing it would save me from the delirium and agony but I survived and got that too. Do not underestimate the damage tramadol will do. Seriously :|

I was just saying what it says in the medical info released with tramadol.

'Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following side effects or notice any other effects not listed:

...Extreme sense of wellbeing (euphoria), false sense of uneasiness (dysphoria), confusion, hallucinations (sensing things that are not real), altered mental state (delirium), changes in ability to think or sense clearly, sleeping problems (including nightmares), fits, blurred vision, slowed heart beat, high blood pressure, changes in appetite, muscle weakness, difficulty urinating...'

© Actavis, Barnstaple March 2009, data sheet distributed with Tramadol Hydrochloride 50mg capsules x 30 legitimately obtained through NHS for pain relief after surgery.

This is among the rarer side effects but note some of the others in the same bracket. It's reasonable to assume that recreational doses up the risk of these effects as on rec doses I've had all of the 'very common' side effects, six out of ten of the 'common' side effects, three out of ten of the 'uncommon' side effects and from the 'rare' I've got what I was aiming for, namely the euphoria, the changes in ability to think clearly, sleeping problems, blurred vision, changes in appetite and difficulty urinating. Ok I wasn't aiming for the last one.

I really don't think it's safe to propagate the claim that tramadol does not increase the risk of seizures.

Almost run outta trams again. Fuckin' things. If it wasn't for the fact they (just about) do what they're prescribed for (anti-depressant and codeine-boosting analgesia) I'd fuck 'em off. So hard to not double-up me dose for a lil extra lift sometimes and then end up screwed at the end of the month. Opiate w/d + SNRI w/d = :| + :(

And it fucks with virtually everything else in a borderline lethal kinda way so I have to plan days-weeks in advance (not gonna happen) or just skip it for a day or two either side thus combining feeling like crap before and after indulging most other things with bonus shitty side-effects whist actually using said things. Thank fuck it seems to be okay with 2C-x (surprisingly) and ket.

Fortunately, no bugger else likes them and someone has a few hundred they don't want for me. Weekend's looking a bit grim otherwise. Horrid but sadly also rather useful stuff.