Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

green and gold gel caps (sydney)

trippa_not_a_troopa

Bluelighter
hey got my hands on some green and gold caps...inside is not powder got a paste substanse similar to a jelly any info would be much appreciated

What were they sold to you as? This seems a little strange...
My advice: Test it. Then test it again. Then test it again just to make sure. Use different testers. Get it tested in a lab. Twice. By different methods.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Pleonastic (edited 22 September 2001).]

ok pleon was absolutley useless
smile.gif

could u tell me a bit more about this jelly.
like what color, smell it has.
I recently aquired the blue caps which had a white paste, with brown thru some of the paste.
Slight aniseedy smell..
Personally i think these new blue caps were shit compared to the originals .. although my tolerance is way higher.
Ive never been a fan of the green and golds but thats just my personal opinion.

Did this paste thingy kinda look like tobacco?
Edit:
I had some green and golds with the tobacco like inside professionally tested in a lab and the results were surprisingly MDMA and coke. Now before all you ass-rape me, I was as surprised as you are.
I asked my friend to double-check and he did. It was indeed MDMA & coke in the sample.
Now either someone is playing a joke on me, maybe there was some residue in the baggy or there was coke in dem there pills.
Oh and if you are going to harangue, at least be nice enough to do it over ICQ. :)
/EDIT
[This message has been edited by pseudoSym (edited 22 September 2001).]

Not at all.
I would like to know how much coke was in the cap.
As you said i suspect there was just some residue of some sorts that has come in contact with the contents.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a quantitative analysis, only a qualitative analysis.
smile.gif

I'm working on it though!

ROFL - nobody is gonna flame you for saying there is MDMA and cocaine in a capsule... because it's a CAPSULE -- you can put ANYTHING into it. People usually say that the occurrence of cocaine in pills with MDMA is extremely rare, because that's the case.
However with capsules it's a whole new ball game. You could conceivably have a capsule with heroin, cocaine, mdma, brick dust, snot and sundried tomato in it - because you can open them and put in whatever contents you like.
That's why you have to be extremely careful with caps - not only because it could be any chemical, but also because at any stage of the market chain it could have been opened and tampered with (ie. the chemicals inside could have been cut down etc).
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Caps with sundried tomatoes? Do you get them from yuppie dealers who sell gourmet caps or something? ;-)