Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Peaking to hard : how to bring u down

William

Bluelighter
I was wondering if any1 knew how to bring someone down off a hard peak ?..
A friend just rang me and said he gave some newbies some biscuits and they are freaking out..
Is there anything ? or just put them in comfort and wait it out ?

just tell them that they're feeling so good there bodys responce is to be anxious, worried, even scared. But they're fine, they actually feel excellent.
I've said this to people in similar situations and it's worked well.

Don't really know too much about this kinda situation but I find sitting out side in the cold always brings u down a little: Maby consult a docter..?

Yeh he just rang me and said theyve calmed down...
I usually say something along the lines " shit im jealous.. , i wish i could feel like that again " they usually relax and stuff..
I like ur one tho.. i might use that if the occasion arises..
The worst thing in mho is to baby over them , freaks them out more i think.

is there such a thing as peaking too hard??
smile.gif
smile.gif

if im peaking so hard that i feel like chucking up, then id rather go down a level.. ive puked once on a pill and i never ever wanna go there again.. feels like im gonna have a freakin heart attack!
its not so much of a problem now cos i know my limits now..
------------------
why drink & drive when you can roll & fly?

I know that drinking an acidic drink like pure OJ can reduce the absorption of amphetamines, so the same may apply to e. It might also make you feel sick and throw up though!

hmmmmmm............
it may sound freaky but lying down in a comfortable bed/couch i concentrate on my breathing and heart beat,
the canberra BL's may have seen my friend sketchy having a choking fit at a few events and all you need to do is calm him (or ppl in general) down.
Rest and Reassurance
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits

Diversion therapy is all-good.
It's like the hiccups.
But instead of getting them to hold their breath - get them to breath and provide verbal and physical stimulus.
If that doesn't work - give them a drink of 'magic' water.
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

andieman that 'magic' water one sounds the best!
biggrin.gif

peaking ppl will beleive anything

Im jealous.
I cant peak anywhere NEAR as much as I used to.
PFFT!
Damn you all.

Fluffy i totally agree with you.
even after long breaks i peak nowhere near i use to..
I geuss thats why people turn to double dumping to hit the same peaks they use to.

mogodon(-sp).
even switches off the effects of acid!
it must act as a "blocker". then they just fall off to sleep peacefully, waking up hours later with no recollection.
but if i'm in trouble, nothing beats suggesting an ambulance or cops... straightens me up evry time.

Reassurance is good ... Breathing is good ... I have been told a few times that a glass of orange juice helps to bring up then down ... I am still researching many things , I know that OJ helps to prevent damage to the brain caused by dopermine breakdown in the synapse , but I have to research further . It has worked before .
2) Get out in the fresh cool air , cooling the body slows down the blood therefore reducing the intensity of the 'rush' . Always be carefull though not to cool too much , when ur frying that hard it is hard too gage temperature , dont get hypothermia . About ten minutes in the open air , with lots of reassurance that ur there for them and its usualy all good ...
3)I cant really recomend this , and I really shouldnt , cause I know Ill get busted for this . But I know it works tried and tested many times . A little line if speed , either snorted or put on the end of the tongue . Itll cut the top straight off it ... Not too much though . WARNING : if the pill contains any nasties the speed will just increase speed at wich they are circulated around the body ... USE SPEED AS A SECOND LAST RESORT . Try Air and Reasurance first ....
PLUR
smile.gif
Peace...Love...Unity...Respect ; A TRUE RAVERS MOTO !!!

I must agree with you babydoc_vic, oj will definately start wearing down the effects of the extacy, could also back rubs and re-essuring them everything will be ok.
Same thing happened to me at Bass Station, peaking hard off Blue Melodies, i went from panic to euphoric in 20 mintues with the help of friends.