European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK amphetamine dose guide

MrM

Bluelighter
I need some advice on the kind of average doses people would choose to use amphetamine at in the UK.

I have access to something i have been reliably informed is 'pretty good quality' amphetamine. I would like to combine this with some MDMA to get a bit more of a stimulating effect so as to stay up all night dancing.

What kind of doses would people recomend? Not having really taken the stuff before i could really do with a rough idea of the kind of amounts people might choose to take so that i don't get it wrong. I believe i am quite sensitive to stimulants and amphetamines (having taken the stuff before in a 'pill' accidentally) so i want to try and avoid overdoing it.

I was planning on taking about 100mg of MDMA and a small amount of amphetamine.

If the speed you have is strong. Say test the waters with 50mg of it in a cup of tea, if your buzzin then thats strong stuff 50% ish. Usually from the Polish/Eastern European labs.

If 100-200mg orally doesn't have you doing laps round the house I'd say it's shit. Alot of stuff in the UK I've heard people bomb whole grams. 8)

Thanks codshit, that gives me a good 'ballpark' figure to go by (also corresponds with what i've already heard which is reassuring).

In the end i went with 2 x approximately 40mg in bombs so i can take either one or both depending how i feel with the MDMA and everything.

Codders is spot on there. If you are lucky enough to obtain spot on gear any more than 50mg is dodgy on the bod. If you're not used to speed start small and build up and get the feel for the stuff THEN drop it with MDMA.
Not a good idea to drop strong speed with MDMA if you've not got the feel for the stuff trust me

I'm hoping about 40mg of speed with 100mg of MDMA wont be too much for me to handle.

I am under the impression that at least some of the pills i used to enjoy taking would have had small amounts of speed in them as well as mdma in the past, so i'm trying to replicate that effect.

You never know til you get the speed though. It's only 20% absorbed orally so you may need more.

I would rather need more than less. If the speed doesn't hit me that hard i can live with that as long as my guestimate dosage doesn't turn out to be way too much.

Since i'd usually just take the MDMA on it's own, a little extra is all i'm looking for.

You never know til you get the speed though. It's only 20% absorbed orally so you may need more.

This is, as far as I know, not true. Please give a source.
d-amphetamine has a 75% oral BA, and d,l-amphetamine will be within a few % of this

This question is a bit how long is a piece of stringesque, Anyone who trusts someone called captain codshit is playing russian roulette as a rule!

Hah, and black king...? Is that king of the 12inch black throne?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=540068&highlight=Amphetamine

There is a chart on wiki but I cant find it.

Bombing anything is always the lowest rate of absorbtion but overall safest ROA usually. Put it this way if I would sniff 30-50mgs of speed, I would need to bomb 120-150mg. There is no way bombing any substance the absorbtion rate is anywhere near 75%.

I'm sure if you have time you'll find it on wiki.

Bombing anything is always the lowest rate of absorbtion but overall safest ROA usually. Put it this way if I would sniff 30-50mgs of speed, I would need to bomb 120-150mg. There is no way bombing any substance the absorbtion rate is anywhere near 75%.

I think people need to clarify how they take their drugs orally, swallowing or letting melt in the mouth.

Me for years I had a phobia about swallowing(finally overcome) so I would just chew all my pills and mdma bombs, they would kick in fast and strong, drugs are easily and effectively absorbed in the mouth.

If you swallow them and let the stomach acids do their work is a totally different story.

Letting it melt in your mouth would be regarded as sublingual. It bypasses first pass metabolism and is more potent than oral use.

I've generally stayed away from sublingual as much as possible - heard horror stories of your teeth becoming softer/gums getting fucked etc, is it as bad as I think it is (for chems generally)?

Tbh, even insuffulation seems healthier to me..

Bombing anything is always the lowest rate of absorbtion

Not true. Some drugs have higher BA orally than any other method. IV is usually the highest but some drugs (ones that need to go through first pass metabolism or whatever it's called) don't fit that rule even. Many drugs have a relatively low BA when taken orally but by no means all.

Captain codshit he sure is full of shit!

Look it up, the bioavailabilty of racemic amphetamine is 20-25%. I've done enough speed to tell you bombing it is not half as strong as sniffing it is.

Have a look in the "Warning silly strong speed" thread by muttonchops. I've had sulphate crystals before, there's a pic in there. Or the "Cleaning Amphetamine" thread theres a nice pic of an oz of speed from a local Eastern European dealer.

If you don't want to believe me it's fine. But the bioavailability of racemic amphetamine is not 75%.

Look it up, the bioavailabilty of racemic amphetamine is 20-25%. I've done enough speed to tell you bombing it is not half as strong as sniffing it is.

Didn't say owt about amphetamine's BA - you stated that all drugs had lower BA orally and that just ain't true. For amphetamine it is true. But that's not what you said.

The figure is nowhere to be seen on wikipedia or anywhere else, probably because it was false.

Assume oral BA for d,l-amphetamine really is 25%, and for d-amphetamine it is 75% oral BA.
Regular amphetamine is 50% d-amp, and so even if l-amphetamine has 0 oral BA, the total would still be (0.75*50=32.5) 32.5% from d-amp alone.

Therefore, it simply cannot be 20-25%. Yes snorting gives a better rush, because it is absorbed faster and more completely.

@Shambles
Intravenous bioavailability is, by definition, always 100%. Other BA values are measured relative to IV BA.

Unless, as you mentioned there is a prodrug which is converted in the stomach or elsewhere before absorption.