• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I have 7 Tramadol hcl 50 mg tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthWestRollinnn

Bluelighter
Please tell me how to get high immediatley.
Haha

I am 18, 135 ib's.

How many should I take and how should I administer them.
Snort? chew? pop?

- reported, threads asking how to get high aren't allowed. (or i guess go in BDD as the mod under me said)

but for HR sake i will tell you not to go over 400mg (you can't anyway as you don't have enough =D ) cuz it can cause seizures.. do a search like most people would and you will find out how much to take.

EDIT: w/e i will just tell you so you don't kill yourself.. with no tolerance start with 2 and in 45min-1hr if you don't feel it or it's not "strong" enough take another 2= total 4. you shouldn't need more than that with no tolerance.

Last edited:
Just take them orally. Remember that the dose you are considering is 50mg from the seizure threshold (400mg). You really do not have to take all of them if you have no tolerance.

Direct basic dosing questions towards Basic Drug Discussion in the future.

^ Also, other drugs such as antidepressants may lower the seizure threshold if tramadol, so keep that in mind if you are on any.

Well I just took two. Lets hope I dont die. Tonight is bad enough as is death would be just what I need to REALLY set me off!

I don't think you'll die of the trams,but it's better for you to be careful.Don't snort or chew them,i've snort tram and it tastes really fuckin bad,and it doesn't take you high,that's for sure.

Yeah so its been about an hour since I started popping and I have taken all of them now. Im dissapointed because I feel nothing lol but oh well i guess

If you haven't felt anything yet its either because Tramadol isn't your thing or its still hasn't kicked in yet..

For me Tramadol takes between a ridiculous 3 and 5 hours to start working, its one of the slowest acting drugs I have ever encountered, when I inquired about it slow onset here I was told its because Tramadol is a pro-drug that needs to be converted into an active form in your liver which can take several hours, so wait at least 3 hours and then let us know how it went.

Tramadol is a pathetic drug, and when you take a recreational size dose you risk having a seizure. NO THANKS!

Please do a search.

We try to get away from "how to get high" threads. If you have a hr related question that you already searched for, feel free to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.