• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Triple C's- What to do and what not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeeny

Greenlighter
I'm new to the idea of Triple C's. I'd like to hear personal stories along with information on what I should and shouldnt do. I've also never done any psychedelic. Any info you're willing to give, i'm willing to listen to. %)

If you must abuse DXM, please get a cough syrup containing ONLY DXM.
Some Examples would be:
Vicks 44 Custom Cough: Dry Cough Formula (Dextromethorphan HBr)
Delsym: (Dextromethorphan Polystirex)

Don't use Cordicidin to get high, I've known many people who've had to go to the hospital as a result of taking them to "trip"

Hmmm, alrighty. Best amount to use?
I was going to do this with my friend, because he has used them before and loves them, and other people i've talked to havent said anything bad about Cordicidin.

Do NOT use triple C's to trip..jesus..they make pure DXM pills and they are available at any drugstore..what ever happened to just chugging a bottle of cough sryup? I cant remember how many 4 ouncers I downed in my day.

There is an antihistamine in the Triple C's that is not good to be taken in excessive dosages. Did you hear some rumor that Triple C's "have a different trip" or something? Well, it true, but not in a good way..DO NOT USE TRIPLE C'S.. Look at the active ingredients on the back, all you want is DXM..nothing else.

Thank you sir. =]

And Praline- I'm just going off what my friend told me. He had many good experiences with it. I've never done DXM, but i want to. This is why I turned to Blue Light in the first place, because i needed more opinions. haha.

What you should do:

-don't buy Triple C's unless you're a person with high blood pressure with a bad cough looking for some relief

-buy yourself a 4 oz bottle of Robotussin cough syrup (it should only say cough on it) or a bottle of Robo cough gels or any other cough medicine that ONLY says "Dextromethorphan HBr"

-since this is your first time, you'll be fine with one 4 ounce bottle of the syrup or one bottle of the robo cough gels or around 354 mgs (equivalent to the amount in 4 oz of robo) DXM

What you shouldn't do:

- TAKE TRIPLE C'S TO GET HIGH!!!!!

- buy cough medicine for multiple symptoms which list ingredients such as guaifenesin, acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl, or diphenhydramine hcl

Triple C's contain chlorpheniramine maleate which can cause serious problems and even death at high doses (aka the doses needed to experience the dissociative effects of DXM), and even if you don't die from an overdose from this drug, you will not be feeling good enough to enjoy your DXM trip

In short, what to do? Not corricidin. What not to do: corricidin.

Honestly friend, do pure dxm.

my opinion DO NOT do it at all, 300mg is my max...but most likely you will get sick and feel extremely unpleasant for the majority of the time...anything and everything is way much better than :p:p DXM :|:|

uhh
DO NOT DO TRIPLE C's
robitussin cough gels are cheaper anyway and wont kill you

Isn't it odd that one of the most deadly ways of taking DXM is actually the most popular in more ignorant groups of drug users?

yeah.
and it makes NO SENSE anyway cause every store ive been to here has CCCs behind the counter (gotta ask for em at the desk or whatever) like the same way they have the pseudo pills.
you cant even steal CCCs from most places, so why is it so popular?
robitussin gels are $4 a fucking bottle and wont kill you.
if youre gonna do drugs, let alone shitty ones, you gotta do em right, and doing CCC is just fucking fail.

Hmmm, alrighty. Best amount to use?
I was going to do this with my friend, because he has used them before and loves them, and other people i've talked to havent said anything bad about Cordicidin.

I seriously can't believe how many people are dismissive about simply making sure that the active ingredient is only DXM. Not here on Bluelight necessarily, but on the internet in general. Young and dumb maybe?? :\

Here's what not to do - Triple C's.

Well, unless you've got something against your brain.

Stick to the robo man.

buy generic brand (wall greens, cvs, ect) cough capsule pills (make sure dxm is the only active...unless you want to die)...every bottle measures to exactly 300mg (a perfect amount to test out **2nd plateau will be reached**)

note: capsules take an extra hour for it to kick in due to digestion... within 1.5 hours you will start feeling it..then all of a sudden you will run into a brick wall (hopefully you break through it or your going to be in one hell of a bad situation)

to increase the trips potency and overall experience you can drink 1 full glass of PURE grapefruit juice 1 hour before taking the dxm... i also highly recommend having nothing in your stomach (you need to feel hunger before you take them or you might be visiting your toilet for a little family reunion, with your vomit being the guest of honor.. lolol that metaphor sucked by im too laxy to think up another ...PEACE n GREASE

***remember be smart and what ever you do, do not take multiple dxm doses in the same day because even a dose of as little of 5mg over your comfort zone can be extremely unpleasant and possible death

My advice is go take mushrooms or lsd or dmt instead of that nasty shit.

Two reasons:

1) I have tried it only a handful of times and have permanent lasting effects

2) IT SUCKS. once you realize other drugs are better, the better for your health.

All of this advice was SO helpful. I def. didnt do the CCC's and i got some Vicks 44 instead. I did about 2 oz. of the shit and had a lot of fun. I wasnt too fucked up but i felt great and went to the mall and just had a bunch of fun chillin' with my friends. Next time ill probably do a little more than that but it was definitely a great first time experience. Thanks again, bluelighters! You helped me not die. haha. I really like not dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.