• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info required : Blue Blanks (Melbourne 4/9/2001)

Airwalk

Bluelighter
Just seeing if anyone has had one of these come past their way. I believe they may have been around for a couple of months. If you have seen one and tested it I would love to know the results especially if its been in the last week. Also some comments on effects would be nice but I don't want to hear the word 'smacky'. Checked pill report and of two likely contenders one OK one not so OK.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

If they are the same pills that were around a couple of months ago (round about when Tayo played at 33 1/3) .. then I give them the definate thumbs up!!!
Tested black.. half had me feeling pretty good and the other half an hour later almost took my legs away.
smile.gif

I can't really judge how strong they were compared to other pills as that was the first night that I'd dropped a pill in halves....
richie.
smile.gif

Jonah, yes I have testers. I was just being lazy and was going to avoid a 30minutes drive if someone said they where shit. Yes these are the soft type of pill almost crumbly. I'm pretty sure that quality is consistant with some other product I've had previously.