Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

info req, melbourne - pink bisexuals/hearts

lsd303

Bluelighter
I posted this as a reply to a sydney pills thread yesterday, but no-one's replied - figure this might be 'cos melbournites might not have read it, so I thought I'd try again here:
Um.. this isn't a source request, before I get shot down in flames - anyone know of or seen these pink hearts/bisexuals (heart shaped, not the round pink hearts) floating around Melbourne anywhere recently? This is basically so I know whether to bother calling around like a madman trying to find them! If they're even remotely like the blue ones around a few weeks ago, I WANT ONE! [dribbles] .. planning on going _out_ (
smile.gif
) for the first time in about 6 weeks next weekend, and I want something gooood..
(edit: forgot a proper description - they're pink (duh), heart shaped, with a male symbol on one side & a female symbol on the other. The same as the blue ones [moans] from a while back, from what I've heard..)
thanks!
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!
[This message has been edited by lsd303 (edited 01 September 2001).]

I had one of these pills on friday night and they come on really quickly like a train and are extremely intoxicating for about 1/2 to 1 hour. The high lasts for 2-3hours in total then it's just a buzzy feeling for the next 6 or 7 hours. I had one at 11.30pm, felt straight enough to drive at 1.30am but stayed awake till 10 the next morning. There was definately some sort of amphetamine in there as the E feeling disappeared quickly and I was really tired but didn't sleep till 10am. When I did sleep it was a very sound sleep.
I hope this helps!

Had these in Adelaide recently. Good pill, not great. Read my report. I think your right about the amphetamine, I couldn't sleep till the next night either but since I had also taken some speed earlier in the night I can't be sure. Would be interesting to see how they test.