Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

doin' drugs with paul dillon PMA

madmick19

Bluelight Crew
(this is my opinion, not the view of this website)
Did anyone else catch the doin' drugs with paul dillon on friday
it was so shit, the subject PMA of all drugs.
paul dillon seemed like he had no idea about the topic, he just kept saying "pma's bad, its a poison"
he mentioned that people were starting to look for pma(coincedence?)RIP IANHARD
so much relevant information was left out like what not to mix it with...even if he read a few posts on the bluelight PMA FAQ he would have been a little more informed.....
or mabey he is a puppet of the Government??who knows...
I hope that mr dillon did not just inform kids that there is another drug for them to try with out telling them something other than "drugs are bad" it would be such a shame to have intentional PMA use pick up due to his UN INFORMATIVE radio spot.....
Link TO PMA FAQ with other good links in it:
http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum32/HTML/000008.html?reload=36
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits
[This message has been edited by madmick19 (edited 01 September 2001).]

yeah here, here.
although the last weeks episode was much better. It was on Ketamine, i think it was only better though cause he knew a *little* more about the drug and more intelligent ppl called up.
Instead of that girl calling up and saying ..."umm yeah i always take MDMA...but whats PMA???"

its on radio. JJJ at 10:00am i think it is every friday morning. Thats Sydney time by the way
smile.gif

Check the JJJ web site for info on it. you can aslo just read what they discussed there. www.abc.net.au/triplej
hope that helps
smile.gif

Rob.

Yeh, this talk was crap.
The guy really didn't have much knowledge on what he was talking about. He claimed that pma was the reult of poorly made mdma.

madmick: why didnt you post your email here as well, so we have a better idea of what is going on?