L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How is anal compared to vaginal sex

kanyeknievel

Bluelighter
Im 19, ive had a girlfriend for six months last year and had sex with umm 6 different girls? I dont know, thats irrelevant but the point is i know what a vag feels like with and without a condom. I was just wondering why people think anal is so hot, and feels better. does it feel a lot better ? Whats the difference besides the tightness?

I've always wanted to try it, but never really lay it on a girl lol.

Also, it does kinda skeev me out whta comes from there and if the girl isnt extremely clean at the time, not like she doesnt whipe or some shit, but im sure theres some shit, litteraly, lmao deep in ther maybe? and if the girl wasnt expecting to do it and it happened and i got shit on my dick, talk about awakrd and painful experience lmao

anyways asside from the jokes, whats your guys take?

and for girls, how the it feel better anal for you than vaginal. I mean if it feels that great u must love to take shits hahaha

hahaha. well its not like your just fucking a girl and then stick it in. that would be painful imo. my boyfriend brought it up before hand and asked me. he says its tighter. i personally am not a big fan, i only really like doing it if im fucked up on ket or dope, but it can be hot sometimes. imo its something you work up to.

for the "mess" part well usually you use a condom, because if you go from anal to vaginal sex there is alot of natural bacteria and it can cause an infection for the girl..not to gross you out. so generally you use a condom for anal, and then take it off when you go back to vag sex.

some girls like it, some dont. you just have to ask the person your gonna have sex with and see what she says. never just surprise her.

Last edited:
because it's tighter it feels a lot better, and some people also have a fetish for it..

well yeh obviously u cant just slam it in their lmao, cant imagine how painful that would be.

but yes i can tell it would be tighter. I just dont see how it can be different feeling than a vagina rather than the titness. But i guess maybe its something you just have do to know

Only the entry point is tighter, IMO. I dig anal....It feels a little weird too. I'm surprised by the number of women I've been with, who actually enjoy it :)

extremely tight, possibly to the point of being uncomfortable. lube didnt help a lot. i didn't like it, and neither did the gf. probably a one-time thing.

The physical sensation pales in comparison to the mental satosfaction of a woman giving you what just might be the most personal part of her entire body.

My boy loves it, he claims its tighter and heaps warmer which in term makes him come alot faster and harder.
I don't mind it, once we get going it feels good but initial entry is yes a tad painful, no matter how many times I have done it. We save it or special occaisions and always discuss it before we do it so there are no nasty surprises.

When my husband and I first got together, all we had was anal sex.
He loves it, but after awhile it gets more annoying than anything because if I don't do it everyday..... I've got to get used to it again.... ya know... stretch it... :p

im not a fan, but i'll do it if the girl likes it.

i dont see the big appeal really, its messier and usually more awkward, if i had a choice i wouldnt.

everyones different though and i think GM nailed one of the main reasons - domination, submission etc

I was telling this girl the 3 reasons why I like assfucking, and I shall tell you them now, in order of significance -

1) If done attentitively and introducing it slowly enough where they can get used to having a dick their ass, (many )a girl can usually cum much harder and faster through anal than vaginal sex.

2) You have this psychological thing, where as the person fucking them in the ass, you have a lot of power - the balance between pleasure and intense pain can shift so quickly, it's really beautiful to get it just right, and be able to pound away knowing she's enjoying it so much, and you can both be in the moment.

3) It's a bit tighter...not much though.

I know girls who like anal. But I am not one of them. Even when it dosent hurt it dosent feel great. Guys do not want to do it right. Which I mean not just gentley but safely as well. All though reall if you asked me I would tell you I want I guy who knows how to stimulate the clitoris. Weather it be tounge of fingers. That is where my orgasiom is and allways be.

I don't know about vaginal as I haven't got a vagina but receiving anal is just delicious (for me at least).

I didn't always enjoy it though and my taste for it grew with time.

i personally dont prefer it - but if she does, i dont have a problem with it at all. comes down to personal preference, and for many it can be an acquired thing

I find it feels like nothing, yeah it's tight, but there's really not much sensation for me (I'm the dude in the relationship, just so you know). I like doing it 'cause the reaction it gets from my lady is just amazing. She could cum just from that, and if I'm just fingering or going down on her, a finger in the ass can make her cum like THAT. It really depends on the person, hope this helps.

Just remember, for anything more than a finger, you need some thick lube, not just on your dick, but put it on your finger and sort of swirl it around, and start very slowly. Communication is key :p (no, but seriously)

It turns me on knowing that a girl is a filthy little wh0re for letting someone violate daddys little girl up the back passage where poo comes out of.

It is ultimately by far the dirtiest act your sweet little princess madame can offer

omg anl hurts like hell omg
so iv never done it but we have tried
a freken finger didnt even make it in at all
Imagen that huge freken dick hell no its not going anywhere