Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whooooah

flipperTheDolphin

Bluelighter
been going pretty hard on the biccies recently...and two days ago i got up in the morning and felt blurry...like i had this fuzz in my head?
it felt like concussion and i was like a retard...really slow to respond and thought process was long and drawn out, felt twinges from base of neck and down spine every few seconds...anyway its just lifted this morning
thank goodness but while i had it i was like 'oh my god! ive done one too many!! theyre catching up with me!' and i was thinkin about how fucked it would be staying like that forever....Eeeekk

Just out of curiousity, how do you define "going pretty hard on the biccies"?

And to top it off, there is a "Medical" forum that you could post in.
If you have those effects, and you've been eating a shit load of pills, then if you can't put two and two together, and see a doctor, stop taking pills and chill the fuck out, then maybe it's time to re-enrol in pre-school.
just be lucky you didn't wake up with something worse. In spite of the PMA/ian hard debarcle common sense really should be paramount.

after being around the med Q&A forum for quite a while, i've seen descriptions like this way too many times. and there's only one way past it - chill out n take a "drug holiday" for a while.
even then you might find some of this stuff returns after rolling if you try to do it again too soon.
pls take a break - its not worth the damage you could do and the emotional upheaval
hope you feel like yourself again soon =)

That's the very reason I don't go hard on pills anymore. After several years of bashing it hard - several pills most weeks and hardly noticing anything much, I had a weekend that left me with vitually no powers of concentration and no memory. That lasted almost a year!
No matter how fit and healthy you think you might be, in the end you'll hit the wall if you keep going hard.
Factors in recognising this ahead of a big crash are often related to your recovery time. If it takes you a week to come right where it once only took 2 days, take this as a warning.
Everybody is different. Cool off for awhile, work out what your limits are and keep under them if you can. After all, it's only fun while it's still fun.