• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Current pill qualities/dosages low to medium...

sleeper

Bluelighter
...am i wrong or is it true that the currnet pills around are pretty average bickies compared to top notch stuff like old HQ's, BB's and CU's?
i think the dosages on current pills that are around at the moment are lower. yes they may be clean, dancey and this and that but the simple fact is the pills i've mentioned have DECENT dosages of MDMA.......
bring back the 'smackdowns' i say!!!!
hope some arrive soon.....or are the ones out there i should know about???
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

What pills are you referring to? Alphas, Channels, Honda's and Hearts are still around, I reckon they they are damn good pills. Everyone is getting too spoilt, when we have a dry spell you'll be devastated with the amount of shit going around. By the way, green CU's came out about 1 1/2 years ago, they are ancient! If anyone could save even a 10 pack of them they must be a strong person, I would have eaten them 1 year ago. I reckon Honda's and Channels contain way more MDMA than the BB's, but I guess everyone will think different.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 27 August 2001).]

Yep, Motoman is right, there's plenty of good pills around, the ?'s, alphas and hondas are the best I've had... Sure the HQ's were good, but these are just as strong IMFHO... I think people thought the HQs were stronger because they were messier, it's harder to tell if you're chopped if its really clean...
It also comes down to preferance, some people like being messy...
Regardless, there are definately plenty of good strong mdma pills around...

BB's = one of the most over rated pill of the year
no way, your comment is very wrong
especially putting hq's up there as well
forgot to include some of your flag ship pills
like orange windmills, yonnex's, blue harmonies/kamakazies (these were HUGE) like you could bite them in half length wise, id rate blue ying yangs highly as well, as they had great quality and good strength (the mdma visuals on these were fantastic), also from 2000, the triangle mitsu's (grey were fantastic) also blue CU's were unreal

The quality of your pills depends on the quality of your dealer.
I can get pills for $30.00 each, they know they are shit!!!!
I wait and pay $40-$45.00 each and they are good pills. Its like anything, you ussually get what you pay for and be patient sometimes and buy in bulk if you can afford to do so when a good pill is around. Most important of all check the pills before you hand over the cash at pillreports.
Thanku

The quality of pills around now is excellent.
The two different presses that we get - ? press and heart press - are all extremely good. The BBs and HQs made you 'feel' mashed due to poor quality ingredients.
The strongest ive had to date were the green or orange ?s and the light green yonnex's.
8)

...i've had all the pills except alphas that are mentioned above and yes they are good pills but i think there have been BETTER and STRONGER.
...if the pills i mentioned made you messier what would you blame that on, a lower dosage....yeah right! i think the opposite.
...feeling mashed due to poor ingredients, like any of youse would know the makeup of every or at least one imported MDMA pill. no one knows the exact content of pills so why do people keep saying that if you feel mashed the quality is dirty etc.
...BB's over-rated, by who. they were strong and had all typical MDMA effects what more do you want. better than having to double dump average range imports.
peace.
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

I thought the BBs sucked in a big way. They were messy, made u legless, and generally felt shite. Everyone i know says the same.
Hearts, ?'s are easily as strong - if not more so. They are cleaner - hard to tell you are fucked up.
Id guess these 'good' pills we are getting would be in the 70-100mg range. Hearts around 70, ?'s around 100mg.....
Thats just my personal opinion tho.
8)

keep in mind that the "strength" of a pill will vary from person to person... how we each metabolise mdma, our livers, states of mind when rolling...
i'd say the following were very strong...
  • bb's
  • hq's (no idea what batch! but there was a very strong, messy batch recently)
  • green ?'s (the original batch i believe)
  • blue & off white mtv's
  • chanel's
  • orange alpha's
  • white motorola's (the current batch)
  • red ferrari's
while i would say i've only really come in to contact with the stronger ones, i'd call the following weaker ones...
  • green ferrari's
  • hq's (all the variants that exist...)
  • mobile phone's (don't know how many people saw them...)
note: this is all a matter of opinion.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
the not so artistic artist formerly known as nostalgic...

well, given how "clean" MDMA powder is, i'd say that it's a fair call to say that the higher quality MDMA pill, the cleaner it is. i've had powder where i've felt completely non-chopped, then the next minute you notice the lasers............ and your jaw just drops...
but each to their own, there's a time for clean, and a time for messy. also, set and setting.

hmm i think the pills that have been out in the last 3 months have been amazing let me prove it..
Blue bisexuals
green butterflies
green ?
orange JAs& alphas
4 leaf clovers
more recently
pink spades, green batman, blue popeye, pink camels
and there are plenty more i just havent had the pleasure of having them all!!!
enjoy.

Perth is the lucky city at the moment.
there has been so many goodies going around
*pink domes
*white domes
*white doves (these are brill)
*Red Triangle (best drop i have EVER had, and lasts for ages, wobbles, blurred vision)
* green ?'s (second batch, although there are two new batches apparently, one being shite)
* triangle beige supermans (second batch similar results)
*pink triangles decent (not as good as red)
smile.gif
keep it up Perth
smile.gif

BB's were over-rated because they were messy. Lots of people associate messiness with a strong dose of MDMA. There were a lot of effects associated with BB's that MDMA on it's own does not produce. The MDMA (and whatever else was added to those) was probably obtained through less than ideal methods (extracting ingredients from existing products for example) and perhaps wasn't "washed" thoroughly. Read up about MDMA production on Erowid or Lycauem. Nuff said.

I couldn't even feel the BB's.
Oh I forgot, never forget the TP's (droooool) , never forget!!!!!!
where are you Horse, I'm expecting something from you here!
wink.gif

i remember when i purchased my first ever Apricot Rolex, my DD at the time sold MDMA pills but preferred speed himself, but warned me of how strong these little suckers were. I remember having the first half at about 11.30 and then spending the rest of the night looking at the other half thinking "geez i really really want to eat you" and then i'd think about it and realise there was no way i was gonna eat this yet, was way too chopped. This went on until about 5.00 when i actually did drop the other half and then spent the next hour rushing on the couch with my lady friend. And then well after the rushing stopped i just felt too happy to be in Hard Kandy so i caught the train home and woke a few friends up. And to stay a little on topic i would say that the overall strength of the strong clean pills has dropped over the years, but every once in a while something just as good comes back to remind us of what it was like to be able to go halves in a pill with a friend and both have an awesomem night.
smile.gif

BB's = one of the most over rated pill of the year
sooooo true.
Pills at the moment are amazing. I haven't had a 'bad' pill in i don't know how long. What about ?s, chanels, hearts & spades that are around at the moment. You can't tell me that you think they are 'low/medium dosage'.

As far as I'm concerned, it all depends on the individual.....we're all different, and our bodies are gonna react differently to different pills, and we all have different preferences when it comes to the effects we wanna feel....therefore sayin stuff like "that pill is overrated" is kinda silly, don't ya think?? I've had some of the best nites on pills my friends have thought were crap.....and I've felt nuthin at all on other pills my friends thought were amazing and great quality......so yeah, each to their own.....
*starts singin the theme to Different Strokes*
wink.gif

I have always wondered about the amounts of MDMA in pills too. I also think that there are way too many variables that influence the effects of pills. I have had great pills from this year and from previous years, but for the reasons mentioned above, I am not about to speculate about the strength of pills now or years past.
What I have found is this German site which has done quantitive tests on various pills from years gone by. It is not the most exhaustive collection of pills but I'm sure it contains some pills that you all might have had at some stage. Here are links to the results from the last few years. Just click on the pictures to get the dosages present:
Unfortunately there are no results from 2001 and I don't know how to read German so I can't tell you the reason for that. If anyone does know how to read German please interpret this page for the rest of us.
[This message has been edited by slaanesh (edited 28 August 2001).]