Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Purchasing Syringes in Sydney

Sowle

Bluelighter
Hey, I am having some trouble getting syringes. I live in the Sydney area and Im under 18. Any info on the NSW laws would be great. Also will needle exchange programs do business with minors. Thanx greatly

I don't know for sure, but I think needle exchange programs would certainly supply minors with syringes, cause fuck, I'd rather see a young junkie than a young junkie with AIDS.
But dude, as a minor I would be sticking to pot and trips etc, leave the other shit til you're older and wiser, I doubt then you would want to try it. But if you do it goes without saying BE SAFE

^^ that was fucking well said...
i agree... do what you like... but be safe dude...

certain chemists in certain areas will do needle exchange for you, but drug and alcohol rehab and education centres (around certain hotspots and hospitals in sydney) will just give out needles, with no real need for an exchange. there are also vending machines that sell a fit-kit for a couple of dollars, which contain a few needles, a spoon, water and swabs (they work as a sharps disposal box as well, so use them).
diabetics now also get free needles, so if you can find out a valid national diabetic supply scheme number (in the format xxxxxxx-x where x is a number) or just fake one and look like a diabetic, NDSS-registered chemists will also hand them out.
oh, and don't ignore or forget to consider the parental advice offered above...

p.s. there's no laws on underage supply of needles or needle exchange...