Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDEA MDMA and MD????

googin'goose***

Bluelighter
Does anyone know any pills that have DEFINITELY got MDEA in them ? Or pills that you know for sure that they have any different types of M besides MDMA.
I want to know so I can hunt them down and find out the difference for myself.
I've noticed out of all the high quality pills this year (oh it's been a great one!!!), pills have either got a really loved up, happy feeling, or a really charged up fffrrrrroooaaaarrrr feeling (if ya know what I mean).
Both feelings come from strong rated ten pills, is that the difference between MDMA and MDEA???

I'm not sure there's any way to be sure without having a sample lab-tested. This can be done by sending one pill from the batch you're interested in to www.pilltest.com along with a money order for 15 Euro. They will reply to you personally and if the pill is not MDMA-only then you'll receive your money back.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

The only pill we know for sure that was different was a TP.
Some TPs tested as MDA.
The differences between MDMA and MDEA cannot be distinguished yet using our testing means - they are too similar compounds.

the difference between that "pffffwoaaaar" feeling and the "loved up, floaty" feeling might be both MDMA, but the R-isomer and S-isomer types.
Now we are getting damn technical, but apparently the two are pretty distinct.
And yes, the only definate are the tp's that tested as MDA, and yes, there was definately noticable differences
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 24 August 2001).]