Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help!

Jumpin

Bluelighter
One month ago i took 2.5 exctasy tablets (green ?'s) at a nightclub. I still have not felt my normal self since. I feel as though i am dissconnected from my self all the time. I get that fuzzy feeling all over my body. I cannot sleep at night. I am so scared that this will never go away. Am just wondering if anybody could help me. I dont know what to do. Has anyone got any special methods of overcoming this problem. I am just so scared at the moment. Could you please post about any experiences. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Am i going to be like this for ever?

i can't really offer any diagnosis, but it sounds like some kind of paranoia/anxiety thing, which i have experienced from time to time, but it usually only happens after taking too many pills, and only lasts for a few days or week or so . . . but i think these sort of attacks can recur and helped with medication etc, but that may not be what ur experiencing, hmmm thats all i have to offer but that i hope someone else has suggestions for you and that u get better soon!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
And as things fell apart
Nobody paid much attention
(Talking Heads)

Have you considered consulting a doctor/psychiatrist about these problems?
Everything you say is kept in strict confidence, and they have the medical knowledge to diagnose the problem, and/or prescribe something to overcome it.

you've already posted two threads about this.
first thread.
secend thread.
...and you've had lots of helpful responses in them.
look, if you keep dwelling on this, and asking us to help you then you're never going to get over it. go out, do something with yourself, and get your mind off it. Help yourself, cause nothing we say is really going to provide you with a super special magical cure for the way you're feeling.
[This message has been edited by Bubbles (edited 21 August 2001).]

Please stick to one thread. If you post in an old thread it comes straight back up to the top of the page, so will get responses.
That way all the information is in one place, and a lot easier to find, rather than scattered around the place.
Cheers

one thread is better than three, but if three will help jumpin deal with this, then i'm willing to forgive him. jumpin, go to your second thread, or click here. i've just finished typing a bit of how i feel about this, and maybe it will help. i am happy that you're still here, and sticking with it. face your bad night, accept it happened, and move on. you can't re-live it forever.
ps. no, you won't feel like this forever, but it will take a conscious effort on your part to deal with it and move on.
------------------
With you...
[This message has been edited by mr_fluffy (edited 21 August 2001).]

I don't think it was the green ?'s that done it to you, I just don't think MDMA is working with your body. Don't take xtc again, your body can't handle it. If it goes on much longer go see a doctor.

i think maybe the pills have bought on an experience or enlightening that you are not ready to deal with. I have a friend in mental nursing and have heard her referring to hopw drugs and pillz etc can bring on these experiences. I suggest you see a theropist of some type, its not unusual to have to talk to someone and they can help. If you are at uni they offer free councilling services for you so make an appointment. They are non-judgemental and you can talk to them freely about anything. Plese make the appointment, and please write back here and let me know how youre going. Good luck - things can only get better this way
smile.gif

What about posting in the medical Q&A forum here in bluelight????
Provide as much descriptive information as possible......

Maybe he is a glass of orange juice, and doesn't want to be touched in case he spills... oh, no wait, acid does that...
wink.gif