Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info require - White Doves - Perth

r0ad5t3r

Bluelighter
hello everybody just need something cleared up...
anybody heard or tried white doves? in perth.
heard a rumour of two diff batches? is this true?
thanks
------------------
..silence..

They seem really inconsistant.
Some people love em, others hate em.
They're really clean.
------------------
You have to run as fast as you can just to stay where you are.
If you want to get anywhere you'll have to run much faster.
--Lewis Carroll

I heard from a lot of people at Electrik on the weekend that they were liking their White Doves. The inconsistency which arises when some people describe their white dove as "weak" could be linked to the whole personal issue of messy vs clean.
Some ppl like their pills strong n messy (HQ's, Green?) as to the pure MDMA rushes (white powder caps), so it all boils down to personal preference.
I feel slightly spoiled or too picky when I find myself analyzing reports and conversing with others about different pills to determine which is the "best and strongest" one.
Maybe we should all be happy just at the fact that the substances we are putting into ourselves is not directly going to make us sick or put us in a bad mood.
Whoa damn, going off topic...uhh uhh...anyone got a digital camera/scanner to see if there are multiple batches or not? It doesnt make sense to send one batch to Perth, and a different one to Melbourne really, so is it okay to assume they are the same?

as far as i know there is 1 batch. they are really clean but dont last long. i didnt mind em and they'd be great with some whip

I think nikelodeon hit it on the head.
No one in perth seems to like clean pills unless they're super strong and hence a little bit messy. Thats the opinion i've developed.
They're, visually, exacetly the same (and logically they must be the same pill) as the doves in melbourne getting 7's and 8's on pillreports.

I'm unsure, one of my friends had one, he prefers the 'clean' experience, and said it was weak enough to not give any dilated pupils. Then again, other people I know have said they are fine. I've come to the conclusion that they are average to good strength pills that are very clean, a double drop will ensure a good roll (as one of my friends did at electrik).
[This message has been edited by lo_lo (edited 21 August 2001).]
[This message has been edited by lo_lo (edited 21 August 2001).]