Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDEA - Not Happy Jans

-Raver-

Bluelighter
Had my 3rd ever roll on the weekend. After the great MDMA cap for my first roll, I was sadly dissapointed with my latest effort.
At first, I thought I had got a weak MDMA pill, but after a little research into what I was feeling on my last roll, I discovered that my last pill was most likely MDEA.
Typical symptoms from that night -
- Not as long effect as the same amount of MDMA
- Wobbly legs
- Less talkative
- Felt more "stoned" and "numb" in the head
- Minimal euphoric or "loved up" feeling
- Still got some good "rushing" feelings
I mean, it was not a total waste, it was still fun, but after you expect a MDMA experience, and end up with MDEA, it felt like SHIT.
Not happy Jans.
This is just my opinion, I have heard some people dont mind a bit of MDEA every now and then, but I'm over it. Almost made me want to give up taking pills.
-Raver-
Edit: After reading some more, I see alot of people attribute the different feeling to set/settin/mood ect. Just my thoughts, but I wholy believe I took a MDEA based pill, and it was not as nice (for me) as MDMA.
[This message has been edited by -Raver- (edited 20 August 2001).]

i had a large white motorola two weeks ago...
it was the best pill i've ever had. gave it a 10 on pill reports. obviously it was mdma...
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
the not so artistic artist formerly known as nostalgic...

Cool
smile.gif

Even if it *was* MDMA, I would rate it a 5 on strength and duration (2 Hours).
*sigh* Hate MDEA hate.

I'm sorry, I dont want to doubt your credibility or anything but I SERIOUSLY doubt you can tell the difference after only 3 pills.
People who have been having ecstasy for years often cant tell the difference because they are very subtle.
I would suggest, instead of reading about MDEA, reading about set and setting (someone wanna grab the link?) by Aldous Huxley. I think you will find your answers there.
------------------
"Sorrys' not going to put thumbs back on the hand marge!" H.J. Simpson

I can see where you are comming from.
I shall read up about it.
However, (and yes I am "inexperienced"), to me they were more than subtle differences IMHO.
I value your input tho. Thanks!

agreed with horsey coz i had those same big-assed white motorolas (almost panadol sized right?) and from both testing them and popping them i was impressed