• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxy? 20mg peach

LadyD2010

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm still pretty new here and hope I posted in the right area. Kind of a two part question.

My bf takes up to 20 percs per day (prescribed 10) and yep I've been been yelling at him about the amount of friggen acetaminophen in them. He had gotten hold of some 100 grey morp awhile back which didn't do much but held of wd's before next script.

Anyhow, today he got ahold of some oxy I think? they are peachy pink and on one side is a 20 and the other is cdn. I did some google searching and I think they are 20mgs oxy made in Canada. But he thought there were no generic oxys so confused.

Next question as he's used to taking at least 4 or 5 percs at a time would it be okay to crush the 20mg pill? Not too much? I think it would be okay but I wanna check with you guys. He's got quite some pain and wants the full effect for a couple reasons I'm thinking. He's never shot but have been also reading about plugging and wondering about that.

So please go easy on me if I've made some mistakes in my post lol... i'm trying to read the faq's and stuff but wanted to quickly post before he takes one.

thanks all!!!!

My bf takes up to 20 percs per day (prescribed 10) and yep I've been been yelling at him about the amount of friggen acetaminophen in them.

Search on Cold Water Extraction (CWE) to remove the APAP, without losing a significant amount of hydrocodone. His liver will thank him.

so does the description sound right too though? peach with a 20 on one side and cdn? like I said I did search images and I think i'm right but just want another opinion

20 percs per day (prescribed 10)
- i personally don't get why if he's prescribed a total of 50mg a day (perc = 5mg X 10 = 50 mg) why they wouldn't prescribe at least 10mg or a combination of 10 & 20mg pills.. if he has a legal prescription you should get him to talk with his doctor about getting higher mg pills, just due to the fact that he is legally aloud to take 50mg and taking 10, 5mg perc's a day isn't the healthiest way to do that