Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Who is simon777 paradox

simon777

Bluelighter
Yo all,
Firstly for those unsure of What i am saying please note *-When i first registered here I wrote a message asking for advice from anyone who could help about taking my first E- (or should i say my fiance's First E) see (http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000629.html?reload=30 )
This was written on behalf of my fiance (eprincess) who is about to take her first E and wanted independant advice from you all)
quite a few ppl have got curious after noting that i (simon777) admitted taking many E's
So i hope this sorts out the paradox, from now on anything i type will be from me about me, and Eprincess's comments will be the same
Thanks for listening.
PLUR
Simon777

cool
wink.gif

Numeroligy show's that 7 is the number of completeness and six is the the number of incompleteness So i choose to be complete.
Then again if i was asian i would probably go simon555. 555= luckeist number.
PLUR
Simon777

PARA DOX, DOX, DOX
PARA DOX, DOX, DOX
just felting like a bustin a cruddy nrg track line...
smile.gif

... you have almost convinced me 'simon', if that is your real name.
A few more posts and we will see, wont we.
(sorry simon, i'm just being a prick)
but, it is still intresting that you would register with your name and your gf would be first to post. Dosn't it stand that if she was posting she would be the one to register? It was your(her) first ever post, why wouldn't she register, hmmm, hmmmm, well?
BLUELIGHT DOES NOT CONDONE DRUG USE. IT IS A HARM REDUCTION SITE, HARM REDUCTIONNNN!
[This message has been edited by cancle (edited 17 August 2001).]

Good luck simon, you've got a bit of work ahead of you...
What gets my goat, it that someone who has never had mdma, would call themselves 'Eprincess' ... soooo the wrong attitude there...
Bluelight is not one of those places where following the crowd is the only way to be 'cool' ... education, individuality, experience ... That's part of it, but the main part, as cancle said, is harm minimisation ...

Nice one tarsy
smile.gif
I also like how the new kids in the scene, drop their first pill, then become the biggest candy E-whores within a month.
But of course, i had never had speed when i registered.. and i still haven't, i'm minimising my harm by never touching it
wink.gif

^
|
|
|
so true supa!! Drop a pill, turn into the bigest kandy ravers out there, 3 months on.... realise the pills dont work as well, start dressing down to plain cloths, telling all your friends how jaded you have become, that it was SO much better "back in the day" and that its not about the fashion, its about the music "man"
hehehe

Actually SIMON..the number of completeness is 8 and 0.... because they are continuous digits...
smile.gif

SO I SHALL CALL YOU SIMON888

Well to tell you the boring truth when i first made an account on hotmail, i tried Simon, Simon1, Simon2, simon 3, simon4, simon5, simon6, and soon i fount Simon777, well i am not one to have 10 differenet names for every diferent site, so i picked a High number, and that way i get it on all sites.
Paranoid ppl, are the ones who have taken to many drugs.
Simon777

hi,
JUst wanted to say hi to everyone i am sorry i messed up a few heads with my using my fiance's account taking my first E next week i'll tell you how it goes.
hugs, hugs and more hugs
E_princess
[This message has been edited by E_princess (edited 18 August 2001).]

*Spectre voice* What a pity Mr. Simon.
On the 15th you said...
please note!!! THIS MESSAGE WAS WRITTEN BY EPRINCESS (sIMON777'S FIANCE) SHE NOW HAS her own ACCOUNT AND WELCOMES ANY eMail etc.
But on 'eprincess's profile it cleary says she registered on the 18th. Why would you say she '...her own account and welcomes any email..' when that account wasn't even in existence?
Too many drugs..? Or one very strange poster called 'simon777'?
(guess who has become totally obsessed with this simon777 thing.)

CANCLE- Gee, i seem to have got you all confused and spaced out dont i, well i advice you to do this.
1. Take a deep breath
2. Relax and breath normally
3. If you feel the need to keep harrasing us then Go back to step 1.
4. Now that your relaxed and the paranoia has left you mind, and the confusion is slowly stoping you should be back able to GET OVER IT!
I hope that has helped
E_princess
Words of wisdom
Maybe they are not following you, but just walking the same way
[This message has been edited by E_princess (edited 18 August 2001).]

Now I'm starting to beleive this is a little suss
wink.gif

Simon why you've just gone an lied your way into a corner and our super sleuth cancle has sprung you.
Your Busted Boyo

I think the issue has been sufficiently explained.
Nobody has to justify their presence here at Bluelight. We are a public harm reduction forum where everyone is allowed access to information in the forums. That also means that anyone with an internet connection can read your posts.
Prudent posters would stick to the guidelines and avoid including personal information or incriminating details regarding dealing or possession. That way there's no problem with anyone reading your posts, be they greenlighter/ bluelighter/ lurker from any occupation.
Does anyone have objection to this thread being locked? I think we've sorted the issue out, and besides - it's not really drug-discussion-oriented.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

haha,
geez...its posts like this one which really remind me just how many screwed up ppl there on out there!!
biggrin.gif

And i must be just a screwed up for reading it....
Keep up the good work!!!
Rob.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)