• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Interesting reagents and colour charts (Dancesafe)

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
Looks like Dancesafe have been doing their homework in the lab and putting together a bunch of tests to assist in identifying major pill ingredients:
Dancesafe (white) test: Marquis reagent
-- Previous 'first test' standard, usual reactions, however now Dancesafe colour charts show orange for speed/meth-like chemicals, yellow/green for 2C-B/DOB-like chemicals, and fast blue/black for MDxx AND DXM (which they qualify by saying DXM may take 5 seconds to start turning black).
Dancesafe (red) test: Mecke reagent
-- New 'first test' standard according to dancesafe. Colour chart shows MDxx-like substances turn quickly turquoise then progress to black, DXM shows up bright yellow to brown, and 2C-T-7 tests bright reddish orange.
Dancesafe (yellow) test: Simon's reagent A
-- Standard 'second test'. No colour changes expected on addition of this reagent to a sample, solution is sea-green in colour.
Dancesafe (green) test: Simon's reagent B
-- Changes to bright cobalt blue when added to reagent A in the presence of secondary amines: MDMA/E or meth.
Colour charts and instructions FYI: http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/instructions.php
Essentially it appears that Dancesafe now sport a new tester to the range that is currently available to us, ie. the Mecke reagent test. We now have access to:
Marquis based tester: EZ-test, E1, Dancesafe white
Simon's based tester: EZ-Supreme, Dancesafe yellow/green
Mandelin based tester: E2
Mecke based tester: Dancesafe red
I think these are the correct reagents, but feel free to correct me
smile.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

yep, very interesting. soon its going to be like pikachu...
probably could have guessed that Mecke would be the next one Dancesafe releases, as it gives a better indicaton of the presence of DXM. it's usually used as a test for Opiates (i think) but it also gives reactions to some other interesting chems, such as LSD and mescaline.
ok now this is wierd.. reading thru a text here i've found that Mecke will give a reaction of "very dark blueish green" to both MDMA and Codeine! Heroin will give a "deep blue green". obviously you cant rely on a single test, and by using Marquis you could quickly sort out whats what.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 17 August 2001).]

Actually reading the post I thought 'Fuck this is all getting to hard to understand, you'll need a bloody degree soon just to test'. Then I went to the site and its quite straight forward, good to see better testing technics being made available all the time.