• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sniffer dog raids stretch out of Sydney....

the_Oracle

Bluelighter
Just got word from a friend that the dogs were seen at Patricks in Pennant Hills.
This will have no affect on me as I don't go to Patricks but I was wondering if anyone else has any info on specifically where they have been.
I have seen the woofers in KX and on Oxford Street.

they've been doin the rounds at all nightspots it seems - they've done my local pubs - 'the epping pub' and 'the ranch' in the past few weeks
Good to see at least they're not just discriminating against nightclubbers i guess.... just anyone who has a good time?!
Do they seriously think a lot of dealing gets done from these sorts of places??? They found jack shit i heard!
------------------
~sleep is for the week~

for fun:
go to the supermarket, buy a packet of "Schmacko's" dogs find em irresistable..
just dont be carrying anything at the time..
apart from that, my only advice is DONT CARRY ANYTHING! - simple!

actually, would carrying smackos in your backpack or something (other things hidden elsewhere) *MIGHT* be able to used as a diguise. i.e sniffer dog sits near you. you get searched and go 'ohh my. I left my dogs stuff in my backpack as well! Like have a soft toy, smackos etc.. *maybe*??
act all innocent as well..

Haven't heard about them at nightclubs, but they've done raids on the train stations around the Penrith area -- numerous times
(hehe damn westy pot heads
wink.gif
)

They searched my local pub (Mova Vale), which is about 45-60mins away from the city.

Geezus, i mean what r they trying to do catch people having fun ? It pisses me off, i say leave us peoples alone, they are never gunna win this war - never - the structure is too strong, drugs are a part of this society, more and more ppl are accepting them as time goes on. Why not let people have their fun, so long as theyre not robbing people or interfearing with other people let people share these drugs around. Geez i remember (when i was a lad haha...) i used to be against it (everything) , but i tried, opened my mind and realised that iof your not afraid of yourself, you have nothing to fear..
okayz just had to let that all out...
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by LavGrl (edited 17 August 2001).]

I just dont understand why they go 'after' pillers especially. What crimes (besides selling/buying/using?) are comitted that make an impact on society. How many ravers are pilled up and steal/smash/grafitti our streets? Or how many pilled up people cause fights to innocent people? Yes, I understand the pills that people take and cause them to OD/get sick/die. Isn't this what harm minimilisation is about? Once again it boils down to scare tactics,totallian(spelling) antics to FORCE people to not to do recreational activities that do not harm others..