Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid in the fridge

LavGrl

Bluelighter
Hey peoples i wazz told a while ago that its best to keep trips in the fridge or freezer so as not to alter their chemical make up (or something like that) but recently a friend of mine said that it isnt nessasarily so, and its ok just to store them at room temp? What sounds more true?

If i'm going anywhere i like to store them under my eyelids. failing that, your anus is a cavity of unoccupied space.
wink.gif

Fridge, freezer or outdoors, as long as they are cool, in alfoil and out of sunlight, you should be sweet.

Alright here's my acid storing regime:
1.Firstly grabs some fresh dry foil and wrap it (makes nice little square edged shapes which is handy)
2.Put the foil into a ziplock baggie of the correct size and zip it up (a dry baggie of course).
3.Place the baggie into a small tin container that is dry and impermeable to light.
4.Place the tin into a lead-lined case suitable for storing radioactive material (must have an approved radioactive symbol stuck on the outside).
5.Place the container into a pressure sealed drum, suitable for storing biohazardous materials (must have a biohazardous symbol and radioactive symbol on the outside).
6.Place the drum into a computer-monitored, liquid nitrogen cooled freezer case that is constantly at 221K (-53 celcius)
7.Have the freezer case stored in a bunker with lead-lined concrete walls a minimum of 1.5 m thick (1.6404 yards).
Alternatively follow steps 1 and/or 2 and store it in the freezer. Works fine for me.

..and for security for my acid I like to employ a rather retro system of a giullotin
hoisted above the fridge door which will slice and dice unless the magic phrase is spoken (think 'Open Sesame')
[This message has been edited by the_Oracle (edited 16 August 2001).]

*rethinks plan to steal munchee and the_oracle's acid*
The other point is try to keep it dry. Keep it in an airtight container/bag and whack one of those silicate bags (the ones that come in prescribed medicine/vitamins). Just be sure you don't mix it up with the acid when putting it under your tongue
wink.gif

To my under standing dry and cool are the two important things.
I've had cid sitting 'round in a baggie in a drawer for about a month and it's been fine. If I was gonna store it longer I'd use the freezer but only from advice.
Anyone had cid go off?

As SuperSpeed and Plague Bearer said... Dry, cool and out of sunlight (or any light for that matter)
Personally, i wrap it in Alfoil and put it in a baggie, which gets hidden away in a dark little corner
smile.gif

Maxi

Does anyone actually know what 'happens' to acid that has had a long hard life in someone's warm wet wallet? ie what are the different effects of the aforementioned 'sid when consumed?
Just wondering cos I've had a couple o pretty funky experiences from badly kept acid - it seems to me like it really increases the confusing type effects.

hey longhaul yeah that waz kinda what i waz wondering with this post - do storing situations affect the acid? and in what way etc. Do the storing conditions alter the chemical make-up?
Thanx people for post s so far
wink.gif