Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid and Pot mixed

hayley2001

Bluelighter
Hello, just wanted to know if any of you have had adverse experiences with mixing acid with pot. My friend did it and she flipped out bigtime, and she swears it was the pot that set her off! She admits it was silly to mix the 2, but was shocked at her much she lost control and just spun out! Just wanted to hear some stories of people mixing the 2, because I have heard it is a major no no....
NB: I did a search on this and nuthink came up!
smile.gif

Wazza: Erm... No... You got the bit about pills and acid being called candy flipping right, 'cept hayley is talking about pot and acid...
hayley: It really just depends on how well you can handle your hallucinogenics... Has your friend had acid before? Has she ever flipped out before?
For someone like me who can easily lose the plot on even a quarter of a trip like a getafix or a hoffman, smoking on a trip would just about guarantee wigging out... But for other people it wouldn't be a problem (though rather pointless I'd think, enjoy the trip, what do you need pot for while you're tripping?)
*shrug* ...someone with more experience with acid and pot should be able to offer some more info...

mixing acid with pot is sweet
people do it all the time
it relaxes your mind and opens it up more to the lsd....
smile.gif

though its obviously worse for you then having just acid, but it aint that bad
and its not called candy flipping sorry wazza
smile.gif

try candy flipping on a good mdma pill, you'll be rocking
smile.gif

not too flash for the old melon, but fun fun fun till daddy takes the t-bird away
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

Oops.. TOTALLY mis-read that as pill and acid.. Oh god.. I must stop staring at this screen so much today.. Busy with work....
Sorry.........
1st post deleted...
Back to POT and acid. We used to smoke bongs while tripping. Didnt flip us out. But then again, it really depends on the acid, the person I guess.

hmmm well i'm of the 'smoke with everything' school of thinking - i am always surprised when i hear of people wigging out on pot at any time - for me if at any stage i AM wigging out (yet to happen mind you) i find smoking actually settles things down. makes it all nice and mellow.
i've had a big talk to some friends about this sort of thing tho, and we came to the conclusion that if you can't handle pot (not saying this is necessarily a bad thing) then don't take acid.
i hate seeing people who wig out every time they take a drug, or a certain combo or drugs, but then they keep trying that same 'problem drug'.... know thyself. if you can't handle something, don't try to.
maybe acid/pot is just not for this person.
HC
When ignorance reigns, life is lost...

Very true HC, very very true...tho some people are in denial that a drug has an adverse effect on them, so they will keep on taking it..oh well.
The weird thing is that from smoking heaps of pot when i was younger, i no longer smoke it, only if i have a pill...hmmm...don't really like the headspace it puts me in...having said that, i had 1/4 trip last weekend, and it rocked! That comes down to set and setting tho...
Damned sand graff artists..hehe

All the above is true - however, remember that if you're someone who's prone to the odd bout of paranoia to take it a bit easy. Many friends have told me that these two substances together can kick off a nasty paranoid attack if you're that way inclined.
THC definitely kicks in the visuals for sure. Cartoons on speed racing across your visual field.
BigTraner
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Hey.
Last time I did acid I didnt have the greatest time. We did smoke lots during the trip but it didnt occur to me that the pot was having any negative effect
I smoke pretty often and had never ahd any problems with paranoia or anything at all this trip though was just insane, one of the most frightening experiences of my life.
Anyway it took me a couple of days to get over the trip. The next time I smoked however it was really weird - a little like the trip but not at all as strong. For the next month or so afterwards everytime I smoked Id have all sorts of strange paranoid trains of thought and really weird stuff seemed to happen. It wasnt altogether bad but but it was intense.
So I am pretty sure that the pot brought on a lot of what happened during the trip, and had a pretty big effect after.
I have to say though that 7 other people tripped and smoked with me and they were all ok (although everyone had a fucking intense trip) so maybe its just me.
So yeah, thats my two cents...

The last time I had acid, I didn't smoke any pot just to see what it was like, and it was absolutely amazing.
I felt it gave me a much more "clear" trip. I find pot really clouds everything up and is a sure fire way of getting a messy head.
I say, if you're not used to being stoned, dont smoke on trips. It is a much more comfortable ride.
But smoking on trips can be fun, if you enjoy that crazy head-fuck that goes along with it
smile.gif

The 2 times I smoked pot with acid made me paranoid in a very un-nice way. I certainly couldn't handle it. I remember thinking during one of the boughts that I would not wish this on the most awful person in the whole world.
Visuals may be a bit more intense, but my suggestion unless you are VERY comfortable with pot and acid by themselves (and I'm really not that comfortable, I would avoid mixing the two.