• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

About to take my First E...but need advise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon777

Bluelighter
please note!!! THIS MESSAGE WAS WRITTEN BY EPRINCESS (sIMON777'S FIANCE) SHE NOW HAS her own ACCOUNT AND WELCOMES ANY eMail etc.
I am looking forward to My first E, but was hoping if someone could tell me if i should go all out and search for a hardcore 10 rated pill, or should i chill-out with a milder pill?
I mean would a 10 freak me out for my first time?
I am not a regular drug user, only smoke the hooch.
Any advise for my first time would be much apreciated.
[This message has been edited by simon777 (edited 14 August 2001).]
[This message has been edited by simon777 (edited 15 August 2001).]

Check the posting guidelines. Everything you need to know (plus a lil more) is there for your reading pleasure.
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

hmmmmm well for your first pill it really shoudnt matter, i think your body will be so happy
wink.gif
to have MDMA that it wont matter.
After pilling a few times then the ever on going search for the perfect pill begins.
I have had pills b4 and totally hated them, yet first time users had them with me and they had the best night of there lives.
Dont go out of your way to find THE BEST but dont settle for shit!!

Dont look forward to it (I know its hard...lol) It wont hit you as hard, after you take it, do things to take your mind off it, it will hit you harder and you will enjoy it more.
When i had my first pill it didnt hit me hard even though it was a reall good pill, ended up having 2 pills and speed for my first time, and when you do that it just starts fucking you up...
Most of all, enjoy yourself
smile.gif

hello newcomer... if i was you i'd find a relatively cool pill (TEST IT FOR GODSSAKE!)... mine was a red HQ... and drop it in halves... don't dump it all at once... have some good friends who know the drug around to take care of your ass... i had a panic attack my first time... but major hugz and reassurance from my friends made sure i was fine and it only went for 5 min and i had the night of my life...
friends make all the difference... and discover all you can... educated use is the major key...
good luck and have lots of safe fun!!!
------------------
bluelight: we are the viet cong of the war on drugs...

i wont tell you what to think or what not to, but i'll tell you what happened the first time and why i'm thankful for it.
the pills we had were very intense, but we had them in 1/3 and 1/2 bits. we also had them in a nice relaxed lounge, music going, ciggies (when i smoked more than 1 a day) and an experienced person round.
looking back as a moderately experienced pill user, i'm happy my first time was inside, on a comfy couch with someone who was experienced for one reason: it's a placebo of security.
i felt safe.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
the not so artistic artist formerly known as nostalgic...

Make sure you have it tested - for the first time it's not that important how strong it is, it's just important that it actually is... if you know you don't have bunk pills then it helps you relax. This is the other important factor - if you try not to think about it, it will happen quicker. Don't treat the experience as a medical experiment (by thinking about what your body's doing every second), just make sure you try to switch off and simply float downstream.
A common question is "how will I know when it hits me". The answer to this is: you just will. If you're not sure if you're peaking yet, chances are you're not. Just keep waiting, and it will eventually happen.
Remember the things you need to do to stay safe: drink enough water, but not too much. Try to take breaks from dancing, and get out into the cool air every now and then.
Read as much as you possibly can about the effects, and have someone experienced with you who you trust and feel comphertable with.
Taking the pill in halves is recommended for first timers, simply because the experience can be overwhelming to the point of not actually being able to enjoy it anymore. If you're going alright after 45 - 60 minutes, maybe take the other half. Of course this depends on how strong the pills are - ask someone experienced for their opinion on the quality.
The bottom line though, is remember to enjoy yourself!
smile.gif

how cute...
smile.gif

simon777
but one thing. in your bio you said, you enjoy talking on e, and described your occupation as " e eater " ???
welcome to bluelight.
enjoy... these friends give excellent advise.
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 14 August 2001).]

Thanks everyone for you exellent advise
on the subject on my first E
PLUR all.
Simon777

Wow, lucky you
smile.gif

Be around close friends.
Drop in halves. A couple of hours or more after you drop, if(when
biggrin.gif
) you feel like you want a bit more intensity drop the seond half.
After you drop put it in the back of your mind, if you're anxious it's less likely to hit. Once you eat it carry on your night as if you haven't had anything, then when you least expect it, whoosh
smile.gif

Your first time is definetely something you'll remember
smile.gif

See if you can't get your hands on some of that "river sand" that's been doing the rounds the past few weeks. 50mg of that, and you'll be :cool:

eddi spgeddi,
Yeah sorry, i was a bit overzelous in my comments, Lets just call them a future tense statement.
Simon777

MMmmm river sand. Yeah but my only advise is test, test, test. Go to any decent smoke store etc and they should have them. They are E and E2 and the system works best when both testers are used. They do not give an indication of dose however they give an indication of the primary substance in the pill. And remember nothing can make it SAFE just SAFER!

Here's some different advice. They're probably bad for you and you may have such a good time you'll want to do more and more of them. They can give you mood swings. Save yourself. Don't have the drugs.
And the herald-sun can quote me on that.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

ALSO: you wont KNOW if its a 10 in your books until you've actually ingested it...
I'm assuming you have trusted dropping buddies that have done this many times over, in which case ask them to find you what THEY consider to be a very strong/CLEAN/lovey pill in their books and THEN, yes, drop in halves and pretend you havent eaten anything all night and you should have a wonderful time..
OH, and if you see a Blue Rabbit in a Plastic Fire Engine come thru the door and offer everyone chupa-chups dont hesitate to give him a bear-hug...
smile.gif

to anyone wanting to take E for the first time i would say this: pls make sure you are fully informed about what you are putting into your body, and the range of effects it may have, cuz it may not be all good
if you would like a booklet that has quite a lot of safety information, pls email me and i will email you one.
other than that, i agree w/ what everyone else said! especially big trancer
smile.gif

to your orig question - everyone is different. a rare few ppl have very strong reactions to even the smallest amts, while others seem to be able to deal w/ a rather strong pill. whatever one you get, best to stay on the safe side & take it in halves, if you decide to do it
if your reference to "10" rated pills is from www.pillreports.com - a note of caution - those reports are totally subjective and if you are going to take a pill, dont rely on those reports as gospel & make sure you test any pill before you eat it
[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 15 August 2001).]

#K9# - a blue bunny? that wouldnt be a fluffy, baby blue bunny w/ enormous fluffy ears who was at pureflow5 would it?!?
i have this awesome photo of a blue fluffy bunny boy from pureflow5. to me its a beautiful image of the spirit of rave (or at least one of them - kandy!)
i remember handing out alphabet candy at that party (yeah i picked out all the Es in Kmart!! hehe) i havent done that in a while, i should track down some more of that
smile.gif

i'm rambling.. =)
[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 15 August 2001).]

Yes i agree take only 1/2 for a bit the the second half an hour or so later - dont aititll the first half has worn off or else youll just be awake and and wont have any mdma effects
frown.gif

Also, a lil bit of advice, u might find yourself unusually chatty and might just wanna tell the whole world everything, try not to spill too much tho - could regret that the next day (me not talking from experience or anything phehehe)
And maybe make the pill one that a friend or someone has had before - enjoi!

^
|
|
|
What they said.
Also, you'll probably want to chew but gum can give u a sore stomach after 6 hours (believe it or not) so get some chewable quickeze into you - I can't tout these things enough.
Don't forget to come back and tell us all what it was like
smile.gif

b.

I'm with BT on this one aswell.
If I could go back to when I used to go out drinking and have a ball I would. Once you have a night on e you wont want to go out without it, realise that.
If you do end up doing it start off with no more than half, because you get about 2 or 3 times where you can get the same feeling off half, so the longer you keep having halves the better, for your health and wallet.
Good luck and have fun. Just do it in moderation, not like most of us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.