Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

aniseed?

eddi spgeddi

Bluelighter
i've searched through a few old threads looking for the definitve statement (and supporting evidence) regarding the strong presence of aniseed flavour or aroma in pills.
opinions seem somewhat subjective/ & rare.
i thought i'd read somewhere,in a past bluelight thread, that the smell may be attributed to the use of safrole in the chemistry set.
any links or hints, please

yes it's the saffrole. apparently in a pharmeceutical grade synth of MDMA you should not be able to smell it, but as the majority of stuff we get to smell isnt that well made, traces of saffrole remain.

well the weekends gone and i can now post a full report regarding the bizzo.
code name: SILVER DOLLAR
this is at first unusual as the pill has no logo, however it is rather silver in colour!
the size is approximately 7mm wide by 4mm deep. they are flat top and bottom but heaverly bevelled on one side. these are the only physical markings. THEIR MOST OBVIOUS CHARACTERISTIC is the VERY STRONG SMELL of ANISEED. the pill has been pressed hard and breaks up to a fine powder very nicely.
a small sample of the powder was tested with the e-test,this showed a strong presence of mdma (colour: instant purple, to balck after 5 seconds, plus much fizzy action ).
girlfriend and i kicked off early on saturday night with half each at about 10.30pm. apon arriving at our friends home an hour or so later my partner commented that she could feel a slight excitement... but couldn't describe it too well.
inside and quickly to the kitchen; prepare drinks return to lounge room relax and a few bongs.
i suppose we were there for at least an hour and i was on fire! much excited talkn shit, pulling bongs, making jokes and really lively.
12.30 time to head off for DARNTOOTIN. in the car on the way my girlfriend and i took one each. crushed and in tally ho papers(parachute)
the warehouse at darntootin is sparse.after a quick orientation i leave partner with friends and i zip off to the seven eleven to grab drinks.
as i'm walking through town the bikky starts to rock. evryone i pass in the street looks as if to be on the same mission. at the seven everyone was really chirpy and i made some new friends to walk back to the party with. back at the warehouse my girlfriend was rushing full on, panting and gasping at me with her eyes half open and a big juicy smile!!!
smile.gif
we walked around the venue (kinda slowly ) looking for somewhere to sit and relax... floor space only, so we made do for a while. once we were relaxed my jaw started to let go and eye effects kicked too. we were both very high. i wanted to go the grope(!), she was so sexy/pretty /innocent/vulnerable and i love her intensly, especially right then, but i held back from making a scene. we sat and watched the party in each others arms for at least an hour. friends would come over, chat, roll joints for me and share a drink.... we were far from bored when we left! ( and kinda suddenly, sorry to any friends whom we didn't farewell )
back at home we e-babled about our love and future and stuff for a few hours, stopping occasionally to land soft kisses.
now i'm a bit of greedy piggy and dropped another full one at about 5am.
this lead to some woozzy stomach moments, that passed, and then the jaw really let go!
it was wobblin outa control, my whole body rushing my mind starting to scatter. at 6.30am i was having calm e hullicinations. as my eyes shuddered my depth of field was being effected slightly, leading to visuals like " the curtains that float 3 feet in front of the window". my girlfriends eyes were the funniest, like a really exaggerated JANA WENDT, and her jaw was extended forward making her speech afflicted with a really cute lisp.
best thing to do ..... cuddle time (no details provided)
10am off to the camby market still plety of energy, and my girlfriends stamina is amazing me, she's still bouncing a long on one and a half... i force a bbq sausage down with coffee and back home to rest. felt like we should'nt waste the day so at lunchtime we went to a friends house and hung out... but the e had worn off and my energy levels were fast fading so we returned home.
conclusions
top biscuits, pretty strong, but still not more than 120mg(pure speculation) of mdma.
i need to have a couple of weeks off before the infected mushroom gig.... this was the first weekend i've had a night out taking UNDER three pills since my birthday!