Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info request - melbourne - white doves

lsd303

Bluelighter
As the title says.. has anyone had these? Approximately the same dimensions (from memory (!)) as the white dexters, well pressed, nice generic 'dove' stamp on the non-scored side .. I've heard good things about these from friends, very good things about them from my DD (surprise!), and have just bought one for this weekend. I've tested it, but I'm suspicious that the tester I'm using is waaay past its useful date (ie 2-3 years old) .. tested slow (3-5 seconds) to dark purple/greyish-black .. I also tested some meth I picked up, which a) I've had before and know is good and b) _stinks_ with that oh-so-familiar 'meth' smell
smile.gif
.. nothing at all happened ... the tester fluid is brownish without being added to anything 'cos it's so old, so who knows ..
Anyway.. just wondering if anyone had anything to add about the doves/the weird reactions I've had with this dodgy tester etc! thanks..
------------------
Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively - there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. here's Tom with the weather!

come across these ones and got the same E1 test results as you lsd303,
smile.gif
E2 test turned black within 1-2 seconds. Curious as to what binder was used in these ones, they're just a pure white colour. no speckles. Havent had these ones myself but have received word from a number of people that they are quite nice and clean.
BUT thats what i have been 'told', so yeah, my 0.2c.
------------------
'Electricity is for more than just powering wind mills' - Ali G
[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 09 August 2001).]

Several friends had these last weekend and loved them. Very nice and clean.

These are quite good numbers. I only have E1 tester and got the same reaction as you. They took 30-45 mins to come on and about 1-1.5 hours to get the full effect. Lasted about 3-4 hours then nice smooth comedown. Definitely not a "strong" number but quite fun. No eye wiggles but plenty of good feelings for all. Bit like the 007's from 6 months ago.
Enjoy....

E1 tester: slowly from purple to black in about 10 secs.
E2 tester: purple to black in about 5 secs.
I did hearsay that it was a clean pill but not particularly strong. Clean though.
ho[e this helps.
smile.gif

------------------
To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
- John Henry Newman