• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need help breaking down black tar

angelina420

Greenlighter
Does anyone knw the best way to turn black tar heroin into powder? cause when i get gram (noramlly would be in chunk rock form, i would normally just cut it with pills, would i do same with black tar? 8o

I don't think there is any easy way to turn it into dicetylmorphine hydrochloride (white powder, 'china white') but i have read that you can put it in a small container with a couple pennies and some baking powder(NOT baking soda), and shake it around until it becomes a brownish powder all around. The copper in the pennies supposedly breaks it down easier? Not sure how or why, or even if its entirely necessary, this is just what i read. Anyway after that it becomes an easy to snort powder that wont turn back into "tar". Also if i were you i would wash the pennies first, money is like the dirtiest object on earth.

I have never done this before, so don't kill me if it doesn't work. I would start with a really small amount of powder and add slightly more as needed.

I have never done this but heard about it in rehab. Try microwaving it in short amounts of time until it is not gooey anymore, then take a razorblade and chop... it should be powder.

lactose powder and a coffee grinder.

i keep hearing about lactose powder or like acid, whats up with that..? i mean if i had G raw brick powder, yes use grinder with my fav powder cut but being that its gooey and wet i dnt see how tht will make it into powder.. if anyone has actually done this before, some info would be awesome. cause ive been snorter for almost 15yrs and have never mainlined... everything thats out here way different than in the midwest.. :(

Because the powder will absorb the moisture out of the tar and allow it to break down into a more snortable substance. Welcome to Bluelight by the way. :)

yea, using a coffee grinder to mix the tar with lactose is your answer. I have done it on hundreds of occassions and it works perfectly. Use about 2-3 parts lactose to 1 part tar. And if it comes out too sticky for you, just add some more lactose and blend.

BAM! ......question answered.

hey man ill help you break that tar down,

heh but on the real, i think your better off doing it with a pill like diphenhydradmine, something might use in combination with opiates and of course consume it quickly.

so dont make more than you have to because you will have to introduce water to the equation at some point and we all know how water breaks down the good stuff

i dont really think the coffee grinder and lactose is a viable option (in my situation) because i have yet to purchase enough tar to use in a coffee grinder..

imagine taking 100 dollars or less of tar and trying to blend it etc etc, even in a relatively small coffee grinder you'd still have such a small ratio of tar+powder to the volume of the container...and confuscious say never use a cannonball to kill a fly.

towards the pennys + tar tek, i wouldnt do that because pennies are so dirty i'd do that as a last option, in fact, i would just mix with water and sniff the stuff before i did that.

if it aint broke dont fix it thats my motto and if you've been having success with the pills + tar and not having to use water i'd say go for it.

I've also heard lactose works but I've never tried it myself. The method I heard was you just cut up the tar as best you can and sort of work it into the powder until they combine, using more lactose as necessary.

I do not recommend dissolving in water then trying to soak it up with a cutting powder, I've tried that and it was a mess. Also, snorting tar fucking burns. I've snorted all sorts of shit but tar literally set my lungs on fire, I could barely fucking breathe it was so bad.